@Tyco2003
The "no effort" part is related to his fighting skills, not his origin story. He actually has to put in some effort to not outright atomize most of his opponents.

But still: He broke his limiter by doing 100 situps, 100 pushups, 100 squats and running 10km daily for only 3 years. And not turning the AC on. That was so hard for him, that he felt near death and insanity. That's the literal joke.

He is literally just an average guy with no real talent, who did an average workout, that nearly broke him, and this way he somehow aquired beyond godlike powers.

@Myorn
Hey dude, all I'm saying is that Saitama put in effort to get to where he is. I'm not saying that how he got his powers isn't the joke, cus clearly, that shouldn't make you god-like. The way you phrased "A hero that is absurdly powerful with no effort at all" was misleading is all. I'm picking up passive-aggressive vibes here.

@Tyco2003
Yeah, definitely some passive aggressive vibes intended.

I still don't get how you can say that Saitama puts in more effort than any other person.

Because to me Saitama is the laziest hero of all. Only one who I can think of who puts in even less effort is King, but that's because of his "power" of somehow being mistaken for a hero.

Dex-chan lover
@Risuma Obviously she's not wearing pants because Saitama and Flashy Flash abducted her from the toilet.

@myorn I think he means how much effort he did to get his powers, I mean he did practice to hell everyday for 2 years

@codetaku
How is anything Saitama doing right now out of character?
He's shown "mercy" to the Seaweed monster by only plucking it, he's treating Rover like a dog, and he doesn't even see Armored Gorilla as a monster.
There's also literally everything with Garou and his
"cheap monster costume"
coming up.

@Mangalon
I didn't know the seaweed monster survived...

Anyway, this was a fun little chapter. Not much action and a bit of blueballing, I admit, but it's a nice little pause before the real crazy shit happens

@User1898
x39.jpg

And it was a nice chapter. People just need to remember that just because Murata delays a release, doesn't mean it's going to suddenly be 50 pages long.

@Myorn
"I still don't get how you can say that Saitama puts in more effort than any other person."
Cus well, canonically, he does.
https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Saitama
"Saitama worked out with said training regimen so hard that he had removed his Limiter."
Stop with the passive-aggressiveness, man. I don't intend to offend you, but you don't need to lash out at any person who even criticizes you slightly.

Dex-chan lover
I know that Manako is only helping in order to survive, but to be honest i don't want to see her dead anymore, she is funny and helpful, it would be a shame if saitama just killed her afterwards or maybe another hero, i like when they show us the other side, that not all monsters are truly evil

so help me god, if the Hollywood Jews make Saitama a black homosexual, I'm doing a back-flip off an office building...

Garou is now a black woman because of his "ginger" (bloody) hair and because of Hollywood's weird obsession with getting rid of gingers.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ, everyone praises Murata's girls but the boys this chapter looked amazing. Couldn't make it past the second page because I was mesmerized by how Murata draws Metal Bat now.
EWPMHlRUYAAm2GP

Sir? That's not a high school delinquent that's an angel of God accompanied by a holy glow and a heavenly choir.

And also Suiryu's massive tits?? Gorgeous. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Captivating. Can't wait for the reveal/confirmation that Suiko is flatter than him.

Bonus points for Mumem's name being revealed (Satou-san~), him having a wholesome af moment with Tank Top Master and all the hilarity with the trio trapped beneath the rubble. Oh, and I recognize the weapons Lin Lin snuggled into the hospital! It's traditional Chinese weaponry, and I'm glad Murata drew them all accurately, perfectionist madman that he is.

Double-page supporter
It's good to see the injured characters again. It feels like it's been ages for some of them.
Honestly I'm really starting to like the Saitama-Manako-Flashy dynamic. It's become pretty endearing, and not just because we get to see that Flashy Flash has an actual personality.

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick at least in "one", future plan of this manga,
there is two monsters being kept as his dormitory pet and raised by other heroes too
. It could be nice if manako being added into the harem

Dex-chan lover
hnfctw4rzs

i HATE metal bat , mumen rider , the tank top males , the B-class males , the fighter with the nunchaku in page 16 , .... , and these poor losers just run out to avoid paying the hospital bills .

metal bat says : " heroes never lose ", while he is a zero loser who was lost to the mad , rabid dog garou . metal bat is also a mad , rabid , weak , ped0 , sisc0n and fugly dog .

mumen rider is a fugly , weak dog , so his annoying , noisy justice speechs are worthless and have no weight . and i dont give a fukk about his real name . and did he just steal 1 bicycle from the hospital ? his own bicycle was destroyed when garou beat the sh!ts out of him .

i love B-class girl , and tank top girl , is TTG wearing a bra or not ?

xcdts45t

Users who are viewing this thread