Its getting dull. The fights has been meh and the plot don't progress. Its to be expected from a parody series (like gintama) but this is pushing it. Only d0rks like this stuff

It is really better when the bring more humour that did not exist in the original version.

rofl... jeff bezo's would totally make a good saitima in the live action.. unfortunately, i highly doubt he would play the role.

Aggregator gang
Yeah! Metal Bat is returning!! And so is Mummen! Lmao that last bit really had me laughing to hard

The extra action is nice. For those who like the webcomic more see this version as the one with more fight scenes and the usual comedy. I like the background story's of the other charachters to. No matter how fun it is to watch saitama beat opponents in one punch it is even more fun to see the others fight and the "new fubuki group is the best." hahah .

My favorite monster is definitly Phoenix man. As he is turned into a chick (I don't think he died with that kick from "gale" the ninja) I hope he gets taken as a pet bye any of the heroes, maybe even child emperor as they quite resonated with each other. Hopefully Child emperor would be able to reform his train of thought so he will become a hero. He definitly is S-class material. And if he actually gets killed again he might even survive again. (We don't know for sure if he actually still has his powers as he tore his suit but as he transformed into a little chick it is safe to say he might be able to gain his powers back. Maybe he has to die again for that to happen although he probably would transform into a chicken then haahaha. After the fourth transformation he might be able to become phoenix man again. )

The One-Punch Man is gonna be done in Hollywood?

Yay, can't wait to see them butcher this one...

Banned
@LonelyPerson : Manako can't be best anything as she is nude-faced. She'd at least need a monacle to even be in the running. The only named Best Girl currently is Psykos.

Besides that, there is that girl at the terminal back at HQ, the other girl on the council itself, the waitress at the restaurant... one of the bank girls, and a few background nobodies.

Ultimately... only the ladies with glasses can be best girls.
And obviously best guy is the guy just called Glasses. Mumen Rider is second best guy.

Group Leader
The other scanlation translate it as "Monaco", maybe this one is the true one.

Fed-Kun's army
A live action hollywood movie!! Is ScarJo gonna play this one too 😂

I would prefer a beefed up Steve Carrel, or maybe the guy who plays StarLord. A comedian should do Saitama

Users who are viewing this thread