Dex-chan lover
I, you and even my 80yo bIind neighbor knows that he aint dead.

Oh no, poor evil scientist. I really feel for him. But don't worry, the plot armor will protect him.

Dex-chan lover
It's honest to god such a waste of showing off the heroes, just for them to get thrown against the plot-armor villain.
If this actually works and Shigaraki is out of action permanently or at the very least considerably weakened by the early end of the process, I'd be surprised. That dude has an unbelievable amount of plot-armor, more so than even the MC, I'd say.

ngl, I really don't think there has been a good enough antagonist in this manga yet. Chisaki was the best so far and Shigaraki one of the worst, imo.

EDIT: Not saying this chapter wasn't absolutely amazing in all its action and detail! It's just sad that the bigger context will probably be: Everyone worked hard to stop Shigarakis evolution, but failed. At the veryleast they will probably capture the doctor and kind of … get rid of the Nomu permanently? Maybe even that is too much to ask for ...

My Hero Academia Chapter 270 Release, Spoilers
https://goanimenews.me/posts/my-hero-academia-chapter-270-release-spoilers

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about Shigaraki, obvious shit is obvious. Mirko surviving for at least another chapter is good enough news for me. Hopefully they get her the hell outta there before he wakes up in there and makes them all go "This is only partially done?!"

Endeavor and Mirko need to get out of there before she turns into Shigaraki's lucky rabbit foot.

Users who are viewing this thread