Fed-Kun's army
mr supreme being begging was kind of nice

the rest was deadpan to me

Dex-chan lover
Muzan is a manipulative narcissist. He tries to make Tanjiro believe no one wants him, that no one will forgive him; he insults and then praises someone to make them think only he understands their value; if plans don't go their way, he tries to make others pity him to do something he wants them to do.

Bonus points for gaslighting with "you killed Nezuko".

Dex-chan lover
This is a shounen manga, not seinen. Shounen manga are meant to give hope and dream to children and young readers so of course, they won't kill the MC. Seinen manga are different though since they are for young adults, so if any of you want to see the MC died, you should go read a seinen manga.
This ending is fine as it is. Tanjiro needs to be happy.

@NezzKind I am fine with Muzan the way he is. There are not many manga having a villain that is truly evil like him. They all make the villains have some kinds of reason or tragic backstory like the Upper Moons. What makes Muzan interesting is he is a pathetic selfish being with no redeemable quality. It is something rather refreshing to see.

@renkov Goodbye, no one will miss you. Why did you read this into the end if you think this is trash? This is something I can't understand. Are you a masochist?

Finally, a nice ending. And Nezuko's reaction when Zenitsu says "my wife" 🤣

Long wait for the next chapter...🙄

Ya know i really wanna know why there were only 6 upper moons.. what abt the rest? Weren't there supposed to be 12 kizukis..? Jst wondering

@Zer04

Muzan or however you spell it kills 7-12 in one of the chapters before the big battle after tanjiro and gang kill an upper moon, because they where to weak or some shit if I recall

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19

I can understand your perspective. When I mean a strong villain character, I don't mean they have to have a tragic backstory. I mean, their character should be strong, especially because the main antagonist reflects the story and the protagonists. But (muzan!) wasn't smart, or charismatic, or had any real depth to him. And he's the FINAL objective/destination of the story!

If I make a similar, but extreme comparison, it would be Light from Death Note. He was very pathetic and evil in the same vein as muzan. But his character was strong and had a depth that readers could realize. Some villains in One Piece are the same. But Muzan's character is just so empty when put side by side. Honestly, he could've lived or died, and I couldn't have cared less(outside of I'd have to read his dumbass dialogue again). Nobody thought much of him, in kimetsu universe and reader-wise, and that's a statement in itself. He's evil and pathetic. That's it. Four words define his character. SNOOOORE.

Dex-chan lover
@uselessloser42069 i don't know who's more salty with your comment lmao
I didn't say that if kanao dies will the story be anymore shitty than actual isekai trash, it's just that i can't handle any more deaths like rengoku and ace's in one piece

Call me pussy I don't care, I'm not like some kind of NTR lover that loves or at least can handle heartbreaks lol

Well, all of u r missing one fact that, MUZAN SAVED TANJIROU. He actually did. Remember, when Tanjirou was inside Muzan's tissues, Mizan said that his heart beats and breathing has stopped. If he hadn't transferred all his blood and power into him, Tanjirou Kamado should have been dead by now. So, that's a reason we should be thankful to Muzan Kibutsuji.

@Zer04 12 kizuki divided between upper moon 1-6 and lower moon 1-6
all lower moons with the exception of #1 were killed by muzan for being useless, while the #1 lower moon were given a chance to prove his usefulness but later on killed by demon slayer.
how come you missed this.

Dex-chan lover
if this manga ends , it might be one of the shortest manga for Jump standards.

Users who are viewing this thread