Dex-chan lover
This author is really gonna restart the series after ending it one fourth of the way?
i don't know if i'm glad or i'm pissed

Contributor
Hol' up, that "translation" of the author's tweet seems awfully suspicious... /yes, I get the joke, don't @ me.

Dex-chan lover
More best girl AND continuation of the series?? Fuck yes

Double-page supporter
@freaksho3 I feel it could be better because the author may actually have a goal in mind this time. Obviously last time the “goal” was for them to date by the end, but I feel like the author had no idea what they were actually going to do until then. At the end of the day, if it’s bad, we don’t have to read it.

Contributor
@GokayCan

1*C--jAJb7AWMpOFzX3bju_g.gif

Contributor
I'm sorry, but could you please not put words into the author's mouth even if it's rather obvious you're joking?
Some people may take you seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the draft version seems like they had the idea but stumbled on the execution so a do-over is ok in my books.
Gyaru are too precious not to have more of.

Group Leader
@mrogz
I don't know if you think the readers are dumb or what but we're not fucking blind okay? The author obviously didnt credit you for translating, much less thank you. Stop putting shit into the author's mouth. If you say it's a joke I think the joke here is you.

Also, according to my more reliable translator friends, the author is just thinking about doing another 100 day series. Not this series in particular. Not a confirmation, just a maybe.

Dex-chan lover
can't believe he thanked you personally, great job! this is hype tho, the dude can draw some cute girls. hope its a little more vanilla this time, i honestly never came to like blonde gyaru

also imagine getting got by the joke TL, then having the gall to get offended. how stupid and nasty can some people be lmao

Eh, the TL joke is bit in bad taste. Jokes are more obvious, this really isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread