Dex-chan lover
Meteorite worries about Firewatch BECAUSE SHE DID IT ALL AND SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE SURE FIREWATCH DOESN'T KILL HER IN VENGEANCE I'M NOT CRAZY YOU ARE.

Also thanks for another chapter of this. It's great as always.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know why but Tatsu's appearance on the second page just cracked me up

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough I checked out the Precure mobage because credits page recommended it and I like the Star Twinkle characters, turns out it's gonna shut down next month. Welp.

Dex-chan lover
I've got one too many gachas to care about, nope, no thanks. Arknights' story is intriguing, but I'd rather actually catch up on GFL someday instead.

@GarrenAce it's a reference to the mobile game Arknights. Meteorite and Firewatch are both characters in the game and are snipers. According to character files, they seem to be acquainted with one another.

Dex-chan lover
Gacha was a mistake. It's nothing but glorified gambling. When you get what you want, it's not fun anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Gacha is worse than gambling, in gambling if you win you may make back your money, in Gacha if you win you just get something you should have gotten with the entry pay already.

how come people play gacha. even if you like gambling surely it's more fun to play poker or something. Hell put pictures of anime characters on the cards if that's what it takes

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@stray_dog_
As a recovered Gacha Addict (though I was only F2P so I didn't experience the true depths of Gacha Hell, in one sense, but I played long enough that I was starting to look at my bank account to begin whaling), I honestly can't explain it to you, it's one of those things you either just get or you experience it yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
@stray_dog_ it's less of gambling and more about collecting things
just like how some collectors spend fortunes to complete their collections, i also want to complete mine even if i had to gamble for it

Users who are viewing this thread