Menacingly wholesome.
Also gacha games, at this point I think it might just be more healthy and ethical if there are actual gambling games like poker but with waifus on the card, at least there is a return rate, not just money get sucked into the void.

Dex-chan lover
Man; I love this series XDD The way he put his thoughts into words is just hilarious XDD Everything he says sounds so shady at first until you realise what he actually meant XDD Hahahaha

The art is way too good for the story and it’s amazing. I love this series so much.

Dex-chan lover
LOL Miku just chilling there and spending money on her game.... What a mood lol
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
damn the bit about precure in the credits reminded me that the game is getting discontinued iirc, hope a new one comes soon after

Double-page supporter
Oh hey, new side characters!

Also, I'd be worried about my friend too if their hometown was destroyed and then they got the Scorpion mindset.

I wasn't going to say anything but this is the first time I actually understand what the hell the credit page is talking about and I don't know how to feel about it

That is all. Sorry for wasting your time.

Dex-chan lover
God, I missed this manga. It baffles me how it can make yakuza-based misunderstanding jokes that are still funny until now.

He actually got Miku to back down on her gacha rolls. Good, those things are money sinks and probably why they haven't gotten to the beach yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Metonym I guess. Seemed weird to go with a full wetsuit when Miku just has a bikini.

And i think we can see a few pixels of the sea between his legs, so that would be long swimming shorts (not sure how they're called in english) over his wetsuit. Which nobody does…

Maybe I'm just overthinking Tatsu's holiday delusions. After all, he also has a mask-and-snorkel while wearing a big round buoy.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute that, despite the way Tatsu words it, Miku knows instantly what he means and start saving money.

...he really needs some help about that though

Users who are viewing this thread