w8 till she finds out that her senpai & her bestfriend's bro are actually dating

Dex-chan lover
Why are we even here? She is already dating her best friend. What's even the timeline here.

END!? Are you serious? I thought it was going to continue! I am somewhat disappointed!

If this continues, I want the normal (boy x girl) path, I really dont like yuri

But, i really dont get it completely isn't he/she dating her/him best friend before?

this is annoying me

Dex-chan lover
Im aware it ended here since was serialized... but i must say, why introduce Himuka now when is already too late for her? Regardless of genre senpai already started dating his/her best friend.
Also, after Himuka introduction the story and pages started to grow... in contrast senpai with best friend-kun had a lot more shallow development. Dont feel like is an NRT premisse.
Nonetheless, if Himuka failed lot of attempts before and after all senpai said just now she still didnt confess is unlikely she even will. She just had to say "is because i like u" for senpai thanks and done.

I'm aware this already end but please don't let's this be ntr in the serialized version

Users who are viewing this thread