Dex-chan lover
@Forcy
Unlikely,
I can't find the publishing elsewhere aside from pixiv and it wasn't updated for 2 months.

I think the author planned to make a 3rd volume debut in Comiket 98 but because of the Corona, they can't do much about it. (might as well include serialization by an official publisher if the author is lucky)
Try putting author twitter https://twitter.com/oomori_11

This one is the author recent talk about Comiket participation
https://twitter.com/oomori_11/status/1257072685189754881?s=20

Dex-chan lover
Bros B4 Hos

Unless your Bro becomes a Ho then you marry the shit out of that Ho and make lots of bebes and live a long, fulfilling life.

I want the girl to confess to the MC but then the MC turn her down and be like sorry but I like guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Forcy looks like printed books have more additional material (some of which was posted on the author's twitter).

melonbooks: 1st volume has 48 pages (26 here), 2nd volume 48 pages as well (38 here), plus an artbook.

---
What I found: 4th page, new pages, finished 3rd chapter, god I fucking hate twitter, worth, x2, x3, x4...
These were included in the artbook, I think: this one, x1, x2
There's more but fuck twitter.

---

You could probably collect all this crap into a bonus chapter and mark it as completed for the time being, if you wish.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath It always weirds me out though, personally. Humans are mentally good at bouncing back as it were, but I don't know if course correction in the severe opposite direction of their sexuality before is entirely reasonable.

There are two examples I can think of with that, Idol Pretender
Where I guess Hormonestm turned the dude gay or something
& Boku Girl.
The Latter left a weird taste in my mouth as- I forget when, but- it quickly dived from him liking the girl into being full, "Oh, I was Trans the whole time."
Meanwhile, Tensei Pandemic is so far as I remember, keeping the MC on the track to the girl he always liked,
though it's been making some weird moves towards his Hentai Harem MC artist friend

Dex-chan lover
@Forcy
I dont think so.
Just leave it ongoing.

It's not like the author inactive in twitter

Dex-chan lover
The timeline is Wack, are the gay lovers dating at this time?

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya
Idol pretender case was rather terrible, and reason was like
The MC technically stayed along with the girl most of the time if not 90% of the story while the guy barely made any screentime aside from being there in good timing when MC need help and a damn manager. I do know there's a well-known Stereotype about idol always ended up with their manager especially the manager only handling 1 except that case when they actually spend time together were really short.
I am honestly fed a story like this. Like wtf is that 90% of the scenario of the heroine for then?

Boku Girl case is predictable from start considering we got this "Crush of the MC wanting to become manly" just like Idol Pretender, then we also have the other dude as BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND.
In this case, you got a better cast, and the guy actually stays on the MC side most of the time. So the Girl MC had a crush with unlikely won from the start of the story.
Do mention it still ended up the same as above except it was a bit acceptable though, it still wasn't my liking

As for Tensei Pandemic if you saw the raw I salute the author for breaking the typical GB story or else it would end like idol pretender.
Though I am still confusing the fact that his hentai harem friend existing there was only to ruin the story with abysmal fanservice.

Some different case I found amusing. Chirality, Gachagacha, Ranma 1/2, Kamisama no Ekohiiki, Usotsuki Lily (not genderswap but crossdressing and staying manly for his girlfriend same author as Kamisama no Ekohikii) could explain that mentality really depends on one perspective.

If the guy really attracted to males from the beginning then no question should be asked but, "Slowly changing" means the MC never really liked girls to begin with and somehow ironically affected by females hormones.
So what would be girls liking girls hormones called? Preferences? or just Mentality issues?

Considering the Genderswap theme themselves is just fiction I do prefer to think that it's really up to personal preferences,
In the case of real life, most of case if the person got into a sex change. They put their personal reason that they're not comfortable with their gender and wanting to bang the same gender without being told "gay". Some rare case they want to have the be opposite gender just to have homosexual relationships (like SRS became a girl to become lesbian),
Meanwhile, the case of a fictional genderswap story was mostly involuntary without the person's wish.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath I can't help but think of Nisekoi when I see Romance done weirdly. In that case, there were at least two prominent girls vying for the guy's attention. The blonde Tsundere (I forget her name) and Onadera. Onadera is obviously best girl in the series
and is actually the one he promised to marry with that locket and key. Yet he went for the tsundere. I mean there was no surprise, she was the first girl introduced so therefore is the obvious winner in a harem manga, but it still left me quite Chuffed.

The Vampire Isekai one, I mean... Despite all the shit it gets, I do enjoy it for what it is.
I'm still waiting for the Girl in his Flashbacks to reintroduce herself in the Isekai'd world in her wonderful, alraune self.

I still think Tensei Pandemic is my favorite Rom-Com GB so far, just simply cause the girl he's crushing after has some screen time at least.

EDIT: Just went back to read a little more of Tensei Pandemic to refresh memory,
I like that Yurina does like Hinata and vice versa, but is unsure how to feel about his genderswap. I do hope they get back together regardless of if he switches back or not. Also rooting for HInata's little sister to get with that Hentai Hair dude, since she likes him.

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya
That Nisekoi trope actually nailed most of harem or romance.
- Childhood friend rarely win even if youou got "that kind" of promise
- The first person that MC met in romance manga is likely the one who they ended up with which in this case the guy.

Nisekoi is one of the reason I avoid Romcom harem, Ironically I still fell to Bokuben. Least the author had balls to make multiple ending.
We are going to the promised land of StudentsxTeacher.

Couldn't agree more about Tensei Pandemic, it also includes drama that went along it. The only downside was the Hentai MC (imo) as his trope literally the lucky sukebe but as a side character not a main character.

Here's hoping for full translation.
But I guess they were waiting for Tankobon release because it's only up to 7 on sale and 8 upcoming (there's 10 volume).

Whatever happens to majority of this kind (I wake up as a girl trope)of GB story, I would just stay just to see the ending and least know that there's much more like this in general.
Finding the "gem" or "bizzare stuff" isn't simple after all, especially for Genderswap genre.

Also Vampire Isekai one I still followed, but the only problem it has likely the pacing which seemingly can be boring without drama/fluff/bold romance.
Considering most people are into that and these genre wasn't seen, they gave it low score.
Enjoyable is still depends on the person preference regardless the quality it offer.

on one side, yurification, but on the other side, big gei, it's a hard choice

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath Yeah, Vampire Isekai does have a bit of a pacing problem, but I think that's the Manga's problem more. The LN that I've read (Up to like... Ch 70 or something?) are better paced, though that's probably because I'm a fast reader. Then again, it scratches quite a few itches of mine since I'm Isekai, Yuri, and Gender Bender trash.

I think the only Rom-Com Harem that didn't end up with the first met girl not winning that I can think of right now is To LOVE-Ru. Ranma 1/2 also has the first met girl winning. I don't remember many others... Rom-Com and Harem are both ones I don't like to pay attention to unless they're somewhat interesting.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really a harem @ravidya but one series where the first girl doesn't win is (spoilers for the series, obviously)
Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru. The original female character is afraid of men, and due to shenanigans meets with the main character while he's cross dressing, and things progress from there. Sadly, it doesn't go well for them, and another character rightfully gains the main character's affection.

It's a touching story still, but one of the rare times the first girl doesn't win. I recall a lot of folks being happy and relieved about that.

Dex-chan lover
we will all be yuri in the end

male love interest? yuri

female love interest? yuri

MC? yuri?

you, reading this? yuri

everyone you ever loved? yuri

you right wondering about what kind of weirdo would write this?

yeah, you and me will be cuddled together with soft lace clothes and ribbons and it'll be yuri

yuri forever

reu

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck you doing mangaka.
Where are my cute dating bros?

Users who are viewing this thread