Aggregator gang
Is Ain a tsundere and a yandere??? Can you even be both at the same time??? I pity Rosalia if that is the case. That sounds like a scary combo!

Thanks for translating!

I think Ain subconsciously really likes her and wants that caring family dynamic she is giving him. He doesn't want the dad coming in and ruining his chance at a happy mother-son relationship lol.

Thank you for the translation!! Hmmm shouldn’t she be called madam instead..? After all she’s madam of the house and miss is used for unmarried noble ladies? I could be wrong tho haha

I feel that The fml may have seen ain act different, from that one slip up he did . Despite that I felt that she may have cared for him regardless of his twisted side because despite that, he’s still a child who wants love and attention. Who knows if the fml is confronted about Ain’s other side, she could be saying “so what? He’s still my cute lovely ain” and ain would be all “🥺💕✨”

I love how hard Ain is showboating his relationship with his mom in front of his dad during breakfast. What a little brat, lmao.

Banned
@FleetingDreams

Yeah that's what it looks like alright.

Also the kid keeps bringing up, his dad scaring off women.... I'm thinking he decided she would be his last step mom.

Users who are viewing this thread