I cant understand anything... Why even bother yourself doing a quality like this ?

Fed-Kun's army
It needs improvement a lot. The font, for example, is crap. I can't understand a single thing here. Seriously.
https://imgur.com/a/BThmUKZ <--- Guide for starters

Because I know Japanese, and I’ve worked on improving machine translation software, I can usually parse machine translation.

THIS CAN’T EVEN BE QUALIFIED AS AN EFFORT!!

Fed-Kun's army
... you got proofreader ?

Look... I’m thankful for the effort... but...

Please at least use proper grammar and point of view

@akthrowaiz
Even if the previous group not own it, it already consider robbing other group hard work, when the series haven't been announce dropped by the group, it will be different story if the previous group already approve it.

I usually endorse sniping, but something of this quality can't even be called a translation, moreover a scanlation.

At least the sniper in NASS drama has skills, unlike this one.

Supporter
I’ll wait for iEatLoli’s release, but thanks anyway

Honestly, I understood as much of the story by reading this translation as I did by reading the raws... Nothing!

One look on the first page and i am pretty sure they are not native English speaker nor do they have a good grasp on the English language. Not trying to diss this group for their effort but they really need to get someone to proofread their materials. They did say that they are trying to source for potential translators though.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is mega yikes, i understood next to nothing even after reading twice...

Dex-chan lover
i read this chapter
thought i had messed up the reading Left<>Right
read it again
still understood nothing

went through the chapter once more without reading anything, felt better. Oof

Users who are viewing this thread