@Wildfire_desu
'stop this agression'
I have only written 1 comment to you. I state what I feel is facts and you have confirmed it yourself. But if you feel I am aggressive in anyway then I am sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s interesting that ONE went that far to revise the entire chapter so that Sweet Mask is more sympathetic. I guess he realized that the manga and anime only fans really hated Sweet Mask because of this chapter. Even Do-S looked really sympathetic when she surrendered. But this version is closer to the webcomic equivalent. The monster in the webcomic did not beg for mercy and was confident in it’s abilities even if it was only a one-off. Also, this version is more consistent with the characterization of Sweet Mask in the webcomic.

Dex-chan lover
in the previous version , killing virgin , pretty girls ( 2 mercenary girls and whip girl ) = not a macho , straight , gentle man . so i like this version more because at least 2 of them are alive .

after reading this version , i still HATE sweet mask .

BTW , is this chapter already available in a tankoubon or not ? will they also release new versions of the tankoubon-s ?

typical cliche : the mercs are wearing hard armors , but they arent wearing some helmets , and the result is their heads are damaged and then they are unconscious .

page 10 : whip girl receives a kabedon , lol .

page 17 : rose thorn whip girl is a predaplant ?

600px-PredaplantVerteAnaconda-DUOV-EN-UR-1E.png

i got so exited when i saw a new update of this manga and it was just a retranslation we dident need

Aggregator gang
This one is much better, considering this following web comic base version ...
The problem is it don't match well with next chapter ...

Contributor
Holy fucking shit, why the fuck still so many people think Murata does any changes by himself? EVERYTHING is decided by ONE.

Seems like the new chapter will take a while.
He needs to redraw the fight with the water monster, and change Tatsumaki's conversation with Sweet Mask.
I prefer the previous version instead of this one, Sweet Mask personality didn't really change he was still going to kill them, it just made him worse because he thought of killing the heroes.

not you fucking retards complaining about the damn redraw. shut the fuck up. it was decided by one. if ur gonna be impatient draw the goddamn chapter by urself for us

Dex-chan lover
the most easiest way to fix the next chapter :

- where are the mercenaries ?

- we 3 samurai-s already sent them back to the surface and then we went down this den again . we did do things off-screen , in only a few seconds .

@moozooh

Or when a largely inconsequential (and not really funny or interesting) tournament arc was made just to explain where Saitama spent several hours during the MA attack on the city.

Who decided that? You decided that? Can somebody tell this guy that some of us liked Suiryu as a character and overall enjoyed the tournament?

Fed-Kun's army
There are always people who enjoy something. If you do, good for you. However, this doesn't mean everything is equally good or there is no way to compare one to another or make solid arguments in favor of one or another.

daywithoutgames the current volume is 21 which has ch 97-101, so this redrawn chapter will be in vol 22 (whenever that'll be). Redrawn from previous volumes will be added to the next print edition of said volume

You could clearly tell who has read the web comic from the reactions in the comment section.

Banned
At least this redraw was superior to the original...

The mercenaries got retconned back to life. Nice!
And we got an overt reveal of Shit Mask's true nature. Nice!

I always thought it was sad that the mercenaries got murdered in cold blood after getting brainwashed, it's nice they got to live. Good thing I stumbled on the Squad's entry in the OPM wiki or else I wouldn't have found out about this revision.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I actually like this timeline. Yeah the other one was edgy and all, but I'm glad they got to live in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread