Dex-chan lover
This fits in so much better with the webcomic. The original made him much more of a monster - something that would be a huge plot hole with the current webcomic arc.

Dex-chan lover
I guess adding this was for the best, sad that retroactively changing it would just muddle the water as far as people who only have this manga as a frame of reference.

Aggregator gang
Man this is a nice prelude to the latest events. Sweet mask indeed

Dex-chan lover
People don't die when they are not killed

B3D61jA.jpg

still wonder, is amai mask alien or monster from earth

Supporter
Nice revision to provide foreshadowing of Mask's true nature, but the next chapter will need revisions to accomodate the now alive mercenaries.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyco2003 This still could be a revised plot version supervised by ONE though. Just like suiryu case. It's not Murata's interpretation only

Fed-Kun's army
Personally liked the other version better, humans don't get killed anymore in this manga so the deaths of the mercenaries was actually meaningful. Also in the webcomic, only later do we learn Sweet Mask's reasoning which gives retroactive leeway for his actions, the more ruthless Sweet Mask seems now, the more tragic his character is later. This waters down his conviction to the reader somewhat since explicit evidence of his pragmatism is no longer shown.

While the face thing was nice, I still think that this revision is a downgrade compared to the previous version.

What's the point of foreshadowing when the event you foreshadow are like 400 chapters away and there's already some canon foreshadowing coming our way when
amai reattaches his arm in the garou fight

Once again her mouth makes PP hard
P.S. Honestly I prefer the other version, it's more better and less of a downgrade

@AAA1
Sorry, I didn't read the entire webcomic version, what happened with Suiryu? Was he not in the original webcomic or something?

Man this was sadly kinda shit compared to the original version of the chap.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyco2003
suiryu (and his sister) just got in recently while this version already introduced him way past before. It's understandable because the original didn't have tournament arc and already progressed much further than monster association arc

Users who are viewing this thread