Man that's a huge hint towards the current webcomic chapters

Double-page supporter
I think his reveal show too fast. it should have left as it was. It will be much impressive once we see non-human Sweet mask.

a bit of webcomic spoiler.
At least, that was me when I read the webcomic. I was shock how much he become a monster.

Zmk

Well...Some parts were a bit too much of a pointer towards the future events. Almost like it needed to be under a spoiler tag

Dex-chan lover
x9.png
Welp, load the game for good ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh, I prefer the previous version. A good way to show a darker side to the Heroes and the ruthlessness of Amai Mask. They could have even still added the "battle damage" from Do-S to show he's not quite human.

Group Leader
I personally don't like this, changing story event on the fly. This like JK Rowling re-release the Harry Potter books but it says Hermione is black.

Aggregator gang
page 19.... i almost read it that Do-S is saying GAY instead GYA to Amai mask, lol

Double-page supporter
Waifus saved! This is why you always keep a old save file. Good ending route unlocked. Arigato, Iaiian.

Dex-chan lover
Well that makes his character way more coherent now, also it cleanses him from having killed hostages, which some people defended somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Murata just wanted to revisit and add to this chapter due to ONE's latest chapters on Sweet Mask.
Lighten up. It's probably hard for Murata to keep going because he's getting so close to the ONE's chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Murata just change this chapter when the ONE original web comic reveal that Sweet Mask is not human.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it was kinda a ballsy thing to put into this version where Sweet Mask kills humans. Intel would very clearly be given that one of the monsters can do mind control. This is definitely an improvement, though it sucks that its not the next chapter lol.

Contributor
Changing stuff is bad, but damn that scene with a hole in his eye is great. ONE probably didn’t even know that sweet mask was a monster when this chapter was written.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread