Ooh, she's becoming more confident! The power of maternal love is truly op.

Also, wow you guys are fast, take care of your health and thanks for the updates! I love reading your novels too!

Fed-Kun's army
man this isnt gonna go the incest route right cause im gonna drop it immediately

Double-page supporter
I don't like this.
Sure the education is wrong, but even after she heard the duke got the same treatment before she feels nothing about it?
I know she's scared of him but that's no reason to not taking any thought about any other person well being.
I mean for me one of the shocking thing was the duke's explanation about how it was a tradition and he feels nothing about that.

Wow thank you so much! It's a nice surprise to wake up to this but please get some sleep!

Aggregator gang
Is the novels in the last page a 50 shades of Grey Korean style? 😆

Double-page supporter
i kinda feel bad for the dad now, i mean he's more innocent than his son at this point

Fed-Kun's army
Why are two translators updating the same chapters? Are they having a race to see who can claim this series lul.
If they worked together, they could catch up to the raws way faster.

Fed-Kun's army
A crude "vaccination".

To clarify, I do not have anything against vaccination. Just referring to one of the ideas of vaccination is to inject a modified, weak or non-harmful, inactive pathogen to train our body to combat viruses and etc, that has the pathogen.

Finally some development !
This story is good, but to be honest it's quite slow. The past few chapters were all about "What are you trying to do ?" "What are YOU trying to do?" "Don't scare mother" and then the three of them eating together. If it wasn't for the steady updates, it would have been really frustrating.

Group Leader
This is shoujo so this might not happen but,

I believe she'll learn the fact that they are not meant to be a normal household the hardway

The duke is just preparing Ain I know it's hard but it's for the future so no one could cuz him harm, and the duke was educated the same way that's why he doesn't know what the proper way to take care of his child and I kinda pity him for what he has been through till he became a "villain"
Thank you for the chapter😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread