God she is annoying... I hope things will take a different direction soon.

I really don't like how she doesn't have the insight to know that what she considers as standards in her time are not applicable to standards in theirs. She'll literally be raising someone who will be weak and susceptible. Although it's definitely good to adjust and understand how much punishment is needed, things do seem excessively uncaring.

lol I love seeing people acting like they wouldn't have any problems if their kid was taking poison, y'all crazy.

I'm sorry but she is the most realistic heroine, she has just arrived in an unknown world but also surreal because coming in a novel, it is therefore completely hard to accept the vision of a world like this one suddenly, Ain almost died before his eyes, the only person to whom she cares and is close in this world. Maybe he's vicious but basically with her, I don't think he hides his feelings that much. In addition to the education that he must have clearly taken him to death, here we have only the father's version, but educating him so hard is not the right solution. So I think the author's goal is that with this extremely loving mom and a cold but far-sighted father, Ain will be able to find a balance. For the moment the 2 parents are both wrong and right, they have two completely opposite visions so it's normal this confrontation. But in my opinion you are all biased because you have read too much history of this unrealistic genre but in itself her reaction is not excessive and rather normal given her history, and the doubt that it has method of education of his father since she knows the result of it which leads to the death of Ain

All these guys saying "Gosh why she can't understand" just shut the fuck up, try to fucking understand her a little before bashing for nothing. All of her actions and decisions are natural, but of course for you it's just a "story" so it doesn't matter, or she's stupid because blablabla she can't understand.. I'd love to see your children drinking poison hundred times. And don't even be surprised if your childrien died because of your bullshit thoughts.

Aggregator gang
F
You guys have been a chapter translating machine! That deserves a day off in my book.
Thanks for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrona I never said that the duke was the one who decided on the dosage. I just threw in my suggestion that they should assist him to take moderate dosages as dealing with them is dangerous. I apologize if it came across as solely blaming him.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I dislike poisoning kid too, but he's... Right... If one day that kid get poisoned, he'll survive. (I mean, poison taster must be rare)
While maybe poisoning is too much, removing threat is absolute.

This reminds me of Poison Princess where they prepare girl to be assassination tool and only the strong alive. They have to eat poison everyday or they die because their body get used to it. Of course, everytime they eat, their body hurts.

She's forgetting or maybe has no idea how their noble world operates. Like the dad said, no training is like sending his son into battle butt naked... He will be too easily killed...
Oh unless she has some ways for him to test for poison without having to eat but still.

F
(But my inner selfish *ss self is saying, rest is for the weak. Follow the Chide way of raising kids)

"Fate of the villain" LMAO why? how? are you like the assasin family like Zoldyck from HxH universe to take the extreme turn?

@Flyh ikr? people are so edgy, her reaction is normal.... in fact im on mom's side to change the household for the better, don't be villain then, be a normal family. Even nobles in most isekai manhwas didn't actually to abuse their son with a survival practice... like Estelle's family in "Im The Child of This House" (one of example the villain household-like).

Fed-Kun's army
“Almost dying?! You call that survival training??!!” Ummm... yeah. Isn’t that the whole point? To survive? 🤣 man, she has good intentions, but she’s getting a tad bit annoying. She has to see reason from both sides

Users who are viewing this thread