Let's play: how many 3D glasses can we spot in this series?
Ah, this Garnet is gravitating towards wherever she feels powerful. (I bet my hat she wasn't touched because Rayburn bowed to her but she felt in control over him at that moment. Her expression says it all. And then rudely touching his face and then even making an offer to him... how could that be a joke? She has quite a lame humour.)

Awww... Rayburn is just an introvert <3

Gotta love that facepaint. Though this isn't a football match but a banquet, Angela xD

Things that are normally considered positive character traits: wanting to improve your social standing, wanting a promotion in your job, reevaluating your personal opinions based on new information. Everyone: she's a thot. She definitely probably will be based on most of the major players being assholes so far, but so far not so much.

Dex-chan lover
Is this about the be a love triangle wait until that terrible princess finds out, guess there will be more assassins in the future. Also her lips look like Rose, and, Rasta's and they're a trash hoes too must be a shared characteristics

I'm so stupid I thought it meant Bourbon was gonna crossdress IT DIDNT CROSS MY MIND THAT HE'S A GIRL???? is he?? I thought the "Miss" line was just a joke? I'm so confused now. //for some reason I'm really rooting for them to get together bc like I hate the guy and the crown prince is kinda a dick BUT DAMMIT THE PINING HURTS

also I don't think we're being harsh on the princess at all lmao. after the "let me accompany you to your room" line. thirsty much? leave our baby alone

ANGELA NFNBDBS WIPE THAT OFF YOUR FACE HONEY

Double-page supporter
oh i didnt even catch that bourbon "is a girl" bc i read too fast. i just thought they were down with mixing up their gender presentation dfnklsdf

anyway, to me, that recontextualizes a lot of bourbon's earlier aggressive cockiness. it makes sense if their actions are extreme/excessive if they feel like they have to prove their worth, which might be the case if they have to present masculine in order to be accepted as the prince's guard. at the same time, i'm curious if holding position in the guards/knights is restricted by gender considering the first prince's twin sister (whose name im blanking on) seems to hold a LOT of clout. Of course she might be able to act more freely considering her high status. Anyway I am rambling now...................

(also for those wondering: i'm using they/them to refer to bourbon for now till i learn more about their relationship to gender! apologies if this made my comment confusing to follow at first glance)

Fed-Kun's army
everyone loved the novel because of the prince and his knight were lovers (and the BL I guess), it would be fun if in reallity the crown prince and his knight have an affair,
Apparently Bourdon is a girl, guess they will end up together anyway?

Dex-chan lover
fuckin bitch's loyalties flipped real fast huh. (princess garnet)

I ship Bourbon and the Crown Prince, they seem to be pretty cute together ❤
--
That scene with Princess Hoya and the Duke hurt me a bit because the Duke still has trauma over what has happened before...which makes me glad that Angela is by his side. The Duke is truly interesting and I hope him and Angela have some sort of fun together during the banquet.
--
AND LOL MANO WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH ANGELA THAT HE FORGOT 💀
Angela looks rly pretty there

Dex-chan lover
me @ the crown princess: honey you have a storm coming..............................

The princess is kinda weird ngl....these kind of delusional characters annoy me the most and it doesn't get any better in the raws

Also that moment between the siblings? Adorable

The crown princess likes Rayburn
The crown prince 'likes' Angela
Wow you guys should just stay loyal to your own partner.Is it that hard?

Users who are viewing this thread