Dex-chan lover
Thanks to your immature choice you ruined everyone's fun

Aggregator gang
@BlankHunter But did you understand what you wrote? o_O
iEatLoli is not the author of this manga, has no right to say that only they can translate this manga or any other manga.
They do not pay copyright fees, they are not a publishing house, they are only thieves as we are readers.
Nothing more, nothing less.
And to give reason to a group that believes it can do anything is foolish.
If iEatLoli had decided to delete the chapters because the author had complained (as it should be) then I would have been right.
But at this point, dear iEatLoli staff, do everyone a favor.
Stop translating, that seeing other useless childish quarrels we are all tired of it.
You will never have the reason with these reasons.
Better not to see any translated manga than to see the ego of people who believe they can do everything grow.
Pay the copyrights and then you can do whatever you want.
I am more than happy that you have stopped, maybe it will be taken by a more mature team than you.
There is not only this manga and remember dear iEatLoli staff you are not the only team that translates fortunately.

Fed-Kun's army
imagine having 2 groups fighting over this joke of a manga

Aggregator gang
@migh You're right, but in my opinion this is not only true for this manga but for anything that the teams don't have the rights to. :/
It's like seeing two kids arguing that they can do whatever they want with their favorite footballer.
It is a ridiculous and embarrassing situation.
I start to wonder the age of the translator, without wanting to offend anyone but if despite all the effort you have made to study and learn many things you still don't know that what you do as a hobby is illegal and you think you can do what it wants means that something is wrong.

Contributor
A few pages in and already I can see parallels to Half-Life: Full Life Consequences.
That's not exactly a compliment if this was a serious scanlation effort, BTW.

Dex-chan lover
ah not this shit again... seriously when it stopped being translations from fans to fans and started involving $ things became shit.

Dex-chan lover
Uh what the hell happen to this manga? Seems like I missed some really fast drama train?
Someone snipe this manga and then iEatloli chapters suddenly got nuked out of MD?
This is better translation? You mean they release something more horrible than this one before?
Wut?

@migh the quality of the manga has nothing to do with it to be honest. Just the idea of two groups fighting over who gets to illegally upload manga on the internet is ridiculous.

@Kyujyu yeah this same chapter was uploaded yesterday (or the day before, not sure) and it was much, MUCH worse.

I'm not condoning what the previous TL did, but why the hell would you not just use a series that was dead/not being translated instead of this? C'mon man.

Fed-Kun's army
@Igmk
ofc, 2 groups doing the same manga is stupid whatever manga it is, but its even worse if its for that kind of manga, considering the amount of gems untranslated.

Wht the heck?
Ieatloli was doing his job...
Why just this group didn't pick any other series

Fed-Kun's army
is it my english skills lacking or are the people saying this is a better translation just trolling?

I know sniping sucks big time... but was it really necessary to remove all chapters?

@yohane Your skills are not lacking; it just everyone's opinion on the translation being better, worse, or mediocre. It is indeed readable, but a lot of the story and it's context on elf's behavior was lost or became vague in Deadlysins scan's translation.

When are people going to stop being childish and see the consequences of their actions?

Intentionally causing drama by the 2nd translator group, fueled by (paid?) trollaccs. Nice! Yay, another fun manga ruined by the shitty MangaDex rules.

I hope the trash trolls above will get their time robbed some way just like iEatLoli had theirs. :) Maybe these underaged morons will be able to understand something about life.

Dex-chan lover
question: what happened? like all the chapters were erased? is it yet another group war?

Dex-chan lover
This translations better?? Riiiight. And all the other chapters are gone... Certainly wasn't the greatest but at least they had quite a few chapter up already. Sniping a that's already being worked on isn't nice but deleting chapters like this right away either over money or childish rage just gives me a twinge in the medulla...

Users who are viewing this thread