Dex-chan lover
The year is 20XX and the Vampire Demon scourge is threatening mankind once again. A completely average teenage boy in Japan is faced with a demon and instinctively tries to dance the way his grandfather did years ago, slaying the demon immediately. A talking crow shows up afterward and tells the boy that he is invited into the Neo Demon Slayers. Cue rock music. "The Story's Just Begun"

Modern day time skip huh. Looks like sequel/spinoff announcement at the ending pretty much confirmed.

>Modern day
>Demons are still around but they are oppressed
>Demon slaying corps still exists as a government’s agency, fuck bullshit sword ballets, uses guns blessed by holy water to oppress demons instead
>Human kid dates a hot chick turns out shes a demon
>Got is ass and organs handled, got transplanted demon organs by a mad scientist
>tfw half human half demon
>Edgy emo society this world is wrong tiem

the only thing I really want is to have some hint or scene showing us a reincarnation of Mitsuri and Iguro. Then I'll be happy

Group Leader
Huuuh my heart still isn't ready for any Sanemi-Genya T___T IKR Nezuko my heart skipped a beat too T___T

I cried(tearsofjoy) damn it! This series made me cry so much. I'll come back for you in the future

Amazing chapter, so goofy after all the bad things. The mangaka is great.

very mixed thoughts about this whole ending fiasco

but i'll forgive it for the cute nezuko parts

i read it some days ago on a meh scan, really good
i wonder how the ending will be, i dont think Elder Tanjiro will be a thing, nor a sequel, maybe some sort of memorial

I'm going to put my two cents here and guess that the next chapter will be about Tanjiro's descendants and the reincarnation of those who were killed in the final battle...or at least that's what I want to see personally in the next chapter 😗

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for that high school side setting that the author put in extra's to appear as reincarnations/descendants.

Bruh... This ending sucks. They're gonna skip to modern civilization... Every damn good manga has a shitty ending huh?

This was nice to see them all happy and stuff but it felt just weird. Like everything was just kind of happening. Like fight done roll happy scenes then credits in a minute. Once again lovely to see it all be over and everything but this just felt somewhat rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, after an organization's job is over they should be disbanded. Compare that to the charitable organizations of today that find new problems so they can keep paying their people...

Damn, I really need an XCOM-type game featuring Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Users who are viewing this thread