Damn Iori really thought she was going to have to pee on her gf/let her gf watch her pee again.

Dex-chan lover
That's real sweet. Takin' time off when she's in a super busy period to ensure her time is maximized with her.

MD@Home
Please thank the cleaner for the daily uploads so far. its been great.

~~also, i just found out there's unfiltered stuff? is there lewd hand holding going on somewhere?~~

This “teaffee” business scares me, and I like both drinks separately, thank you very much.

Adorable pages, so thank you for the translations, as always! Bless your cleaner, and yes, please don’t drive them mad. 😂

Group Leader
@kssum those are the pages without the sepia-like filter on them. I haven't updated the releases for those in a long time though. Maybe I should do that sometime

Aggregator gang
Teaffee? That clearly rhymes with HERESY!
- Regards, a coffee drinker.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I wonder if Starbuck macha espresso fusion counts as teafee...

I'm not sure why people are only discovering teafee now. People in my extended family have been consuming it for ages.

As someone who reads in double page mode, thank you so much for that extra first (empty) page!

@henman Hahaha, it's fine. This is sometimes such a weird series to clean, honestly. There'll be page after page of no-problem bubbles that take 5 seconds, then Mikanuji will throw a frame with text floating over two different halftones and art -- which means redrawing hair, clothing, and the clothing's art (looking at the dragon jacket in ch. 45). So from here on out, any slowdowns are 100% on me trying to frantically clone brush my way out of a corner.

(In this chapter's case, it was hand-drawing the weird line-tone-thing in the top-left panel of pg.3... which ended up mostly covered by text. Bless Tori for covering up anything I might mess up on.)

Dex-chan lover
See now, chapters like this make me think their relationship is really good. Hopefully no more violence.

Users who are viewing this thread