@neova
The crossdressing didn't feel forced at first but they keep having it happen for some reason.

And they keep introducing new characters because apparently the whole "getting 100 friends" was a goal the author took totally literally and they intend to introduce at least 100 named characters. So you get chapters like this or the test of courage aftermath. This has been going on for way more than these last few chapters.

I don't quite like it as a general trend but it's not a terrible distraction from chapters involving the cast I'm familiar with. And occasionally one of the new ones will grow on me.

Also I have to imagine you can recall more than 6 or 7 characters. Either that or you just have bad memory - I just thought of like 20 relatively frequently recurring characters of the top of my head and I don't even follow this series that closely.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter with Trapdano? Overdoing will just cause stagnation and make the joke lose its lustre.

@Sloth295
I mean she's generally capable in academics/athletics, and she likes TV shows and going to the library. So it's not like she's a complete nonentity. I do appreciate her solo chapters for the sake of making her not just seem like a macguffin and giving her some character - even if it's still maybe understated compared to the rest of the cast.

She's a relatively normal girl (aside from being school idol and having a communication disorder) with normal hobbies and interests - her interesting hobby is making friends with weirdos. That's basically the premise of the manga.

Double-page supporter
Progress?

Eh... I guess, progress. Sometimes, you need a little push.

Dex-chan lover
So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crossdressing tag? Can we get that? CAUSE FUCK YEAH TADANO-KUN-CHAN!

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is a chapter to discuss an opposite communication problem. Instead of the person
not speaking the problem is speaking without think about other people's feelings. Where I live we call it sincericidio (sincerity + suicide).

Users who are viewing this thread