Double-page supporter
KOMI JUST TALKED OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF STRANGERS AAAA IM SO PROUD :')

watch out ms anti, the komi proteccion squad is coming for you stat 😡

"are u retarded?"

47b.jpg

Okay, this is getting out of the hands
I legit didn't notice it was Tadano till page 11 where his bubble was

To be honest, majority of people Komi knows are enabling this behavior. By either praising her for every little thing or awing in her presence. Imagine someone clapping for doing someone as mundane as introducing yourself. Tadano may understand Komi's situation but it's pretty obvious some of those girls are just as awkward.

Najimi and Manbagi are the only ones who actually challenge her to be out of her comfort zone without pandering to her.

Her name is Anti, which is basically the JP equivalent of calling someone a Hater.

So when she comes in, acting all anti-Komi, that's not surprising at all. She's aggressively mean about others in a way that comes off as defensive, so she'll probably have her own communication disorder spin. I'm expecting Anti to just fall for Komi too, and then her gimmick will be that she's anti-anti-Komi or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 that was niiice and lo/ the song! Best part is that there are 2 other similar videos there, so many cultured people ahem.

Real talk, she might be a jerk sometimes but he knows what he's doing and all for the sake of Komi and all her friends too. ... Plus Najimi is sexy a lot of times.

Like it or hate it, Najimi is the one pushing things forward!

Dex-chan lover
@ADende
i dunno, tadano is usually pushing her, just way less overtly than najimi. He encourages her and gives moral support, which is very valuable when the problem is fear. Remember, it's not that komi can't talk, she's AFRAID to talk.

Fed-Kun's army
It's sorta bizarre seeing people go off on the negative girl just because her character's social dysfunction is more "realistic" then pretty much anyone else we've gotten so far. Everyone in this school has a quirk that they are defined by; hers is that she is unrelentingly negative about everything. She realizes that it's not always warranted or appreciated and she seems to immediately regret opening her mouth and sticking her foot in it every time she does so, so both the folks who love her and hate her are probably making too much of it.

Dex-chan lover
Aah here we are, a character that kind of symbolizes the cynics within us that questions why Komi is so placed on a pedestal and is praised for every little thing.

@SirBernardOftheValley
Oh god, for some reason what you said just keeps repeating on my mind. I wonder why?

@Pentao
Yeah, sad thing is what you predicted is most likely to happen

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, I’m at my limit here. I love Manbagi chan so much, but cross dressing Tadano is hitting different.

Users who are viewing this thread