Development?
When?
It's already so long.
Well, yes I still like it even if it's like this.
But, I want to see some Development.

@Tamerlane Any titles you can share for research purposes?

----

It's interesting to see ppl shittalking Anti-chan who just shittalked a person with communication disorder in a manga about ppl with communication disorders. Hmm, maybe Anti-chan has a disorder too... And ppl are just bamboozling themselves. Hmmmmmm.

I lied, it's not interesting, it's fucking funny. :-D

Aggregator gang
Its the birth of the communication disorder club ft. Advisor tadano hitomi

@JumboWheat01
I think the dehumanizing aspect is intentional when referring to Najimi. Speaking of which, it's been a minute since we last saw a beauty shot of Najimi('s legs).

Anchi-san is already fifth in my rankings.

@andrmnh
It was probably an intentional effort by Najimi to collect her/his more awkward "childhood" friends and then wait for dicknanigans (and friendship) to happen.

Yeah, this crossdressing thing felt forced. It'd be fine if the author takes a break to, maybe use some of the other characters? I mean, I can barely remember more than 6 or 7, kinda lost the sense of direction reading these last chapters.

Dex-chan lover
1. Najimi has hot legs
2. Whisper girl is great, more of her please.

Dex-chan lover
I can sense a very strong feeling of stagnation, maybe the author is in slump atm

it's sad that komi san isn't portrayed to have any certain interesting hobbies or ambitions or things she's capable to do like hidden talent or somthing, and only get dragged by najimi (the plot) to exist, just like many of us

Users who are viewing this thread