Fed-Kun's army
This is too good, I've read all 10 chapters *heavy breathing* Rika has Arisa vibes, she didn't fall in love first but she still loves Natsuko so much.. this is a really good manga..
Thank you for the upload btw <3<3<3

@CarmillaKriegstein bother about what?

Double-page supporter
I'm glad someone picked this up again after two years, but Jesus Christ the translations are abysmal. Don't quit your day job

Supporter
I'm glad this is getting translated again, but the translation quality needs some serious work. It looks like you just took what Google Translate spit out and didn't even bother to typeset properly

I usually wouldn't complain about free translations of something I've been waiting for but if it's at this level why even bother

I've been recently noticing the drops in the translation qualities of the numerous series in Mangadex.
1) Bunch of people who don't know Japanese and even English think they can translate because they know how to use Google or translate indirectly to English from non-Japanese scanlations
2) Some readers raise concerns, but get squashed by the others who tell them to just be grateful.
3) Once the series is picked up by the poor translators, the actual good translators are discouraged from picking up the series.
4) As the dialogues of the series lose nuances and even meanings from poor translations, more fans drop out and the series becomes less likely to get picked up by others even after the poor translators drop the project.
5) The poor translators pick up another series and the cycle repeats.

Seriously, if you don't know how to translate Japanese, just leave the series alone. It's better to wait for a few months or even years for someone capable to pick up the series rater than reading poorly written chapters that barely make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread