Although the ending wasn't exactly the best, I still really liked the story and still cried because I'm basically never going to see them ever again unless I reread this... T-T

wheres the demon tho? the one who got reincarnated

all the translation don't have it except the chinese and japanese scans

anybody know where can i find it?

Dex-chan lover
fuckin finally. the last 20-30 chapters were the book form of a wet fart. ive never seen a worse final fight in my life, and the tanjiro demon thing was just a shitty way to prolong it by like 5 chapters. i genuinely wish that the mangaka doesnt try making a sequel/spinoff. (honestly, a manga in general :/)

I don't know why so many people were upset with the ending, the main objective was defeating Kibutsuji, and that's what happened. I really don't think anything else was needed, a tragic ending would have definitely killed it and it's nice to see everyone has their descendants. Anyways, I definitely enjoyed this all the way through 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@colxeric Three generations of genetic diversity would make them practically strangers, yes. In fact, you'd be surprised by just how many people you're related to at that level but have no idea. Nothing out of the ordinary about them getting together.

All in all, I'm happy how this series ended. Having them all in one way or another appear to reincarnate into a more peaceful time is kinda neat.

Double-page supporter
Shit tier ending. The kids hairstyle does tell us that Nezuko and the yellow guy hooked up so that's nice I guess.

It took me a while to really get into it. But it's definitely was worth it in retrospect and I think it was a good ending after all.

Dex-chan lover
>Why are there reincarnations in a manga that's full of Buddhist themes???
Are people retarded or what?

Group Leader
Cut the author some slack will ya. Life has hit him hard. Just hope he will continue the story somehow when things are more lenient for him.

Good ending could've put a chapter about what they did after they defeated Muzan instead of just jumping real far ahead.

Damn everyone hating when they have no idea how hard it is to write/draw a manga. Respect the author and the story, please. Even if it is not good in your opinion, it doesn't mean its bad for everyone else.

I'm just gonna ignore this ending and assume that the ending was chapter 204. I wanted to see Nezuko and Zenitsu, not their grand grand children. It is kinda looks like Harry Potter's ending but more f'ed up way.

This... this wasn’t the best ending, nor was it the worst. I feel like they took the safe route by making the ending like this, tbh I feel like I was reading something shallow....

I.. I don't know what to say.. It feels like I just got into a river with violent current, fell along a waterfall and got crushed by the water, then flow along with the river..

Users who are viewing this thread