@Renko what about the mark? The cap is 25, Tanjiro still had a good amount of time even if it consumed him, though personally I like to believe it didnt.

It feels so weird to look at the photo. It feels so weird that the whole journey I have been following for so long has come to an end. I do not want it to end just yet, but as Rengoku said "Growing old and dying is the beauty of the fleeting creature called a human being.", so should the same apply to the tale of demon slayers. Afcours there are some things I would have liked for to end in a different way, but the only emotion I am feeling right now is an indescribable thankfulness to the author who wrote this story.

Thank you.

Group Leader
@jkubed same thing, I'd have loved to catch a glimpse of their life afterwards, their graves and then this chapter. About a chapter more worth of these things would have been nice, this feels a bit rushed now.
Great manga all along besides this final note !

Fed-Kun's army
@firelordghsasper
Tanjirou died at 25 due to the mark anyway, maybe Zenitsu and Inosuke do get into the war, but honestly Inosuke will just go back to the mountain to escape with Aoi and Zenitsu may just fake his medical record knowing his cowardly side.

These exaggerations are hilarious. Being excessively negative doesn’t make you more interesting.

This ending is a bit childish but i like it.
For you ungrateful people you can pretend 204 as the ending and just think 205 as a spin-off, so you don't have to torture yourself because the ending not the same as what you imagined.

ngl 205 felt empty as an ending
barely anything is explained, we know some stuff and we can think others
they incarnated, cool, so what?
Zenitsu became a writer, married Nezuko
Tanjiro probably died at 25 but how did he manage to make children that quick by then
and other characters reincarnated

also, i don't want a Kimetsu sequel in the actual days, i'd hate it
let Gotouge do something new, pretty sure they can do it
also the spin-offs exist

I really expected something more fulfilling as an ending.

I understand that people can look identical to people that was alive Many generation before,but it didn't feel right

Dex-chan lover
did author give up on the story or something? tanjirou didnt became a demon but a vasto lorde with spinal kakuja... im fine with this but wondering if author had a different ending in mind

had only gatouge sensei didn't have a family problem... :(... probably like bleach, it end as the author wanted but not how it get there. hope gatouge's family condition will get better.

Quite sad that the demon guy is still alive all alone remembering what he lost and trying to keep those memories alive...

Users who are viewing this thread