So she likes to contradict things or on the darker side of that spectrum, be an internet trolll?

I thought she was just a loner.

Contributor
I feel like the author just looked right through me; god, so relatable, sniff.

Here, anon, you can use it for your CV, we both know it's a good description *cries*

ErkQPM6.jpg

Contributor
8G2bKRe.png

P.S. People being so ignorant about the mere basics of politology that they think the opposite of 'democracy' is 'fascism' is cringy as fuck. Please don't engage in discussions about things you have zero knowledge about, it is very unbecoming and makes others around you want to die~✫.

I mean, did you even finish high school, ✫baka-chan✫??~~~

Dex-chan lover
If this comment section was politics, this would be authoritarian with our supreme leader Komi-san, with those who oppose permanently banned.

how can someone see at diffrent direction its not possible
i bet the one who close her eyes all the time has to do something with that

but that doesn't sound humanly either huh?

Aggregator gang
I can live with the person who hold different point of view about all thing if his/her point have some solid base to it. Not going against the flow for attention, only shedding light to the other side of the coin. Unlike Sjw and feminist who mostly do what they do to feel like they above everyone and believing there opinions as fact/law.
Which is why I will never befriend someone who gives hateful reviews but no real solid reason for that negative review.

Her first point for causing war for the sake of just causing war made me dislike her a bit but as Komi is looking for 100 friends in her school time they can't all be perfect(normal)....~cough cough Yamai cough cough~....anyway, she might change down the line or revealed to have some good points about her.

Aggregator gang
Everyones talking about the mangadex could commenter girl, but I can't stop thinking how blursed the eyes girl is...

Users who are viewing this thread