Dex-chan lover
Yield to the mob. YIELD!!! Embrace the mob mentality and C O N F O R M to the democratic pigs, because that’s how democracy works

The Walls™ are now collapsing. YIELD

Also, goddamn, this was me a few years ago. Denied every kindness, thought loneliness was my thing or something. Would question everyone's intentions. God. The Cringe™

I fondly remembered a dear friend of mine.. She's frank, good in finding faults, and saying what she thinks unfiltered (literally, it's like her words could kill 😂😂) but, one thing that I love about her is she's shoving it to my face rather than talking it behind my back.. It's refreshing to have someone like that in your life..

Dex-chan lover
ah, so that's why
what are you going to do now, author-san?
this can go either drama or comedy

It's kind of messed up that Tadano's still pretending to be a girl in this scene, even with everyone else painfully baring their souls. It'd be different if he was actually trans or Najimigendered, or if he was openly crossdressing as a hobby, but in his own mind he's deliberately deceiving them all except for Komi. He's still busy retorting internally, too.

I know blending into the atmosphere is Tadano's schtick, but he has to learn to be honest when it's appropriate. Maybe Troll-Chan can help with that.

Dex-chan lover
I like hater-chan, I understand her. I'm like that too with my friends, you have to really care about people to go out of your way to point their honest faults. We live in a world where no one has a skin and truth has no value and I refuse to comply. If you don't tell people in their face they won't change, they won't be better, get better or grow, even if it hurts in the end I feel they deserve to hear it no bs attached, no ulterior motives, no asslicking or pretending for appearances or interests. And in the end even being an asshat most of the time you'll find people that appreciate your effort, because you can't hate without caring...

@squerl I kinda see your point, but at the same time there's no harm in him doing that. His appearance might be deceiving but that's not in a bad way, he gains nothing from it, and the girls don't lose anything. It's completely fair for him to be there. This way they won't judge him and feel uncomfortable sharing while he's around. At the same time Komi-san feels confident because he's there wtih her. That's a win-win in my book.
Your remark kinda smells of double standards, but I believe that's not intentional.

Why does every person who criticizes other people's faults have to do it in a very direct and aggressive way?

it seem something weird she like sadistic but her word is just tell truth that not hurt but advice and seem to good to...weird so many character but this is i dont know it tsun or not

I just cant wait to see the hater being spoken by someone saying like "You just pretend to hate everyone so you can forget how deep in you hate yourself and how you feel that everyone else hate you as well, right?" And them she collapses

Users who are viewing this thread