Dex-chan lover
The author is basically saying to shitposters everywhere "you are mean but i know you just want attention, you cute thing you"... this is genius, Oda Tomohito-sensei has done it again.

That last page... i am confused is she a communist or an anarchist, we may never know.

Anti-chan aside, we all know other characters put Komi-san on a pedestal. But if you do remove those exaggerated assumptions others have of her, the one thing that remains and is admirable, I think, is that Komi-san doesn't hold any prejudice against the people she encounters. She has met sooo many problematic people and yet she doesn't hate any of them (at least from what I remember). Maybe that's why the other characters are written to still like her despite their "goddess image" of her being broken, if not liking her even more for liking them despite their faults.

Aggregator gang
I'm assuming Anchi's last line is her doing an imitation, if so does anyone have a clue as to what?

Dex-chan lover
I want to hold her hand only for her to comment how sweaty they are and let go.

Double-page supporter
kill em with kindness

anti-san got hit by friendship, it was super effective 🤣

First kiyoko, now kogoen...
Always nice to see Komi getting braver/killin with kindness lol

Also dang. Tadano really out there as #1 support.
or we all just like Tadano-Chan too much

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax my reaction always goes like this "....." when i think manbagi mostly have to gotten the same treatment as komi's. The reason still unknown to me. Its like the author forced me to make a comparison with the two of them on the nearly the same occasion. It was too obvious that those was just a useless struggle by pure chance (effortless) to manbagi. A pitiful sight, actually. So i dropped this series so long ago because there was no dynamics to make me imagine the possibilities and it was still going with the same mechanics at many chapters.

I am glad that there is no manbagi in this chapter. It reminds me the same occasion in her first year when komi was in a new group. I want to cheer komi to reach her goal again

the living embodiment of a reddit and 4-chan user

shes a piece of shit but maybe komi can fix her up

Dex-chan lover
The impression that I got from her character is that it's not that she finds satisfaction in 'trolling' or 'shit talking' others. She could just talk actually provoking nonsense for that or insult people. Also, she does it into a persons face, unlike internet trolls for example.
I honestly think that her gimmick is that she has a very strong opinion about many things and she's kind of missing the mental filter to take other peoples feelings into consideration before speaking.
There's no doubt she's gotten into many problems because of that, but she doesn't intend to stop. She probably realized at some point that her behavior is part of who she is and if she tries to suck it all up and keep quite, it just piles up inside of her and eventually releases in some unhealthy way.
I mean, isn't that a communication problem worth exploring? I think it's interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread