Double-page supporter
It's weird that retards like herself will be criticised in real life, but she's apparently "moe" in manga

im guessing that she is going to learn how to not be an asshole, but by far this is the less interesting characters, most of the persons on the manga. all the characters problems rely on social anxiety or just growing up, and while i know that there are people like her in the real world, most of this people end up either with no friends or just with friends that go around just criticizing people, so success rate in making her a nice friend to have around with the dynamic of the main groups.

Fed-Kun's army
Making friends with a contrarian is a big challenge that I didn't think this manga would actually cover. It's not hard to make friends with people who disagree with everything for the sake of it, but it's definitely exhausting to be around them if that's all they do. If they can get the new girl to be honest when it matters, or at least be more considerate of people's feelings when finding the right words to criticize (rather than insult), the vitriol will not hit as hard. Of course, the Komi-san cast are angels with infinite patience, so it might not make this seem true to real life.

She'll probably be tolerable in the story, but I don't think most of us here will ever like her as a person lmao.

Anti-chan reminding people that trolls are usually just frustrated, socially retarded loners desperate for someone to feel anything about them.

Ok, but can we all just appreciate that the redrawer/typesetter actually put the text sideways on Komi's notebook on page 12? Like damn, that's quality and dedication right there. I've always thought of it, but the quality of scanlation of this group is really top notch. Every panel the notebook text is seen was translated properly.

Dex-chan lover
What is with this development right now? I left when manbagi appear and came back when i look at the latest cover. Since what chapter manbagi doesn't appear again? I hate chapter with manbagi

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1
Sorry to say but all characters are kinda permanent to the story and Manbagi is now one of the main characters together with Komi and Tadano....
She has not taken part the last two chapters though.

Dex-chan lover
She isnt just rude, she is a troll LMAO.

@AAA1 not even Tadano has appeared in all chapters. Why should Manbagi?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm toxic as shit and have 0 intention to change that despite the fact that my shitty attitude turned me into a bitter loner"

I know she is going to get character development or whatever but I honestly don't see any reason to befriend someone like this.

Group Leader
In other words anti-chan is just toxic and what do we do with toxic people?

We cut them off from our life. Well, unless she changes and her insults become legit criticisms that would help the around her people improve.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is gonna be a popular opinion, but I do respect someone who is honest about stabbing you in the front rather than in the back, and there is something to someone who can levy legitimate criticisms that quickly and easily.

Some people may argue she's toxic, and while it is true she did just describe herself as your average twitter or tumblr user, I can definitely see those traits be formed into a more positive light.

Besides, Komi was bound to meet at least one person at some point who didn't like her, or someone that she would have a hard times convincing to become friends instead of being instantly charmed by her. I think this is an interesting source of conflict

Users who are viewing this thread