Dex-chan lover
@TheGoodFella
Welcome to Komi-san, bruh.
The "plot" you're talking about is of her making a hundred friends, so she's gonna have to meet a lot of people for the plot to progress

Dex-chan lover
Tadano-kun-chan doing her best is adorable. Also this woman is a troll. That's her reason for living.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
So... are they still friends with tadano when they find out hes undercover?

@TheGoodFella but.... adding characters IS the idea. Komi's dream/goal to achieve is 100 friends. These type of character are mostly one offs but we just came off of a big Arc that was about improving Komi's self esteem and steps towards overcoming her social anxiety as well as the stuff with her and Manbagi talking about they both have a crush on Tadano but that they wont let it get between them. Heck last chapter showed off the growth Komi made as she actually talked in front of people that she wasnt already extremely close to.

These chapters are to show off the progress she has made emotionally as well as work to the end goal number of friends

I really don't like her, but hey, at least she is not like the crazy Yamai.

Dex-chan lover
ehhh if all her friends left her, shouldn't she realize already that there's something wrong with her? I ain't with her on this one, chief. I know she's very asshole-y and its her character but she should try to improve herself. That's not me talking on some sort of high horse. Its just what I understand from her character.

Dex-chan lover
I guess internet trolls need love too. Sometimes. Maybe.

Also this manga is primarily slice of life/comedy, people. Chill. There's gonna be lots of different characters based on Komi's goal and you should've realized that by now.

I still think Anchi's right.

I know this is just a fluffy manga with "plot" but I think these last 2 chapters highlight why I'm beginning to grow tired of this manga: everyone's first impression of Komi is always positive and it's getting old.

Dex-chan lover
WTF they turned Criver into a cute contrarian manga girl!?

gcfKvBr.png

vztaP97.png

Dex-chan lover
Is Komi bound to be friends with everyone that shows up? Why am I going to be friends with this idiot? Will she ever have that thought?

Users who are viewing this thread