Dex-chan lover
They knew that Tadano is a man. Okay, after the next chapter this girl disappears, right?

Double-page supporter
she could have become an interesting character if the author kept the idea of her finding fault in komi, but no she's just kinda of an asshole now

Aggregator gang
Believe me, 'democratic pigs' line are not something I expected to see in this manga at all, is this really what was written in the raw version or just scanlators messing with us? Lol

Dex-chan lover
That's a no for me dawg lmao I'm not gonna be friends with stuck up bitches

Don't really like this new girl. This one, no matter how light hearted or comical the author made her be, she is definitely the toxic one. Imagine yourself being with someone criticizing you nonstop and said, "It's my hobby" as an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
So she is literally twitter lol

Also lel, lets give her at least a chapter before saying fuck off.
I'm sure a lot of us had a lot of bad first impressions to people, but tried to make up for it later to them.
It's easy to pass from someone who seems obnoxious, but someone who honestly knows their faults at least has a chance to change,
rather that someone who is an asshole and doesn't realize it.

Double-page supporter
thery should just stop adding characters and work on more plot, this is getting old real fast

Dex-chan lover
I relate to the plain girl except I can’t do that with my eyes

@Ty_next Judging by her reations, she's afraid of rejection, so much so that she pushes people around her so to never have any friends or give people a reason to be near her, in a sense it's the same problem Komi-san faces, but on a different level, as this girl knows she's a bitch, she does it on porpouse, and while that's a problem it's also the solution, as it's easier to change when you know what's wrong.
While I disliked her reaction to Komi-san on the last chapter, her reation to her own actions gave a sort of hint about who she is, so I waited before judging her on that alone, and I wasn't wrong... She's not a bad person, probably, she's just fighting her own demons her own way, probably because she knows no better.

Or, you know, not. This is just conjecture, but, well... This manga's genre is comedy, so is not THAT far fetched...

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was right in the previous episode, but now I know that she was right AND she's also a bitch hahaha, like, seriously...

And I'm sure that the people complaining about every single episode where Tadano and Komi aren't dating can relate to her bitchiness and whine

Users who are viewing this thread