Dex-chan lover
page 15 : we have saw pain , the fisherman , and his son ? they have the same fisherman outfits .

purgatory rules :

- when your opponent is down on the ground , you have to stop attacking .

- out of the ring = lose .

the purgatory fighters have the advantage here , because they know how to abuse the rules :

- they can get a lot of rests , each rest is 9 seconds , just by pretending to be down on the ground , and then just getting up before the count of ten .

- if they are losing , they can just use some tricks to throw the kengan fighters out of the ring .

Dex-chan lover
I like the fight and all, but I'm not as invested in it as I was during Kengan Asura.

Something will definitely come along to change that though, I hope.

SOooooo frustrating to have a few pages a week... wondering if i'm not gonna stop reading it for a couple of months and then be able to take pleasure following that good manga...

That's what id did for Ashura and spending whole evenings going chap after chap was delightfull !

I can't believe what happens in the next chapter.... I am so mad,I literally feel like punching the air,no cap.I hope we see Kengan Team win next round.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to know that Saw Paing recover from the fights in Ashura, hope he's making a comeback but the casts is probably too large now (especially if I keep hoping older characters to make a come back)

Also, nice to see fisher old man is there to support him too.

@AnimationDude To be fair, at least this time it was flashback about years of training.
Plus, Muhammad Jr pretty much loss and leave the show like a bitch, much to my dismay

Users who are viewing this thread