@TetraSky if it makes you feel better, i'm not sure this is spoilers since it's the scene you just saw, he straight decapitates her in the LN, keeping her alive, and then reattaches her head using the collar. She can't reattach it without the collar, it literally flies away like two north sides of a magnet, so the collar is less of a threat and more of a promise.

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the weird way he says things, he still might have done the loose head punishment but it's just lost in the MTL translation. The translator does a pretty good job of making things readable but there's still limits to how much he can fix what google incorrectly gives him.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, thats literally google translate without any look at it afterwards right? Like, copy paste the google translate stuff and f*ck it... I am one of the people who can live with less than perfect, just readable and understandable is enough for me, but this... atrocious o.o
Really "Pretty good job of making things readable" my ass... XDDDDDDD

@no168_92 With little power due to the Princesses gambits, he now wants to take her over somehow, most likely using his daughter of the previous queen, MC's older sister.

Group Leader
@TetraSky "he wil spank her to humiliate the bitch and she'll awaken into some sort of masochist". I think if the genre is a hentai, maybe that situation can be true. 😀

@Silwith you underestimate how bad Google translate is and compared to other mangas where they literally just put it on Google, this one is good... what I mean is Google translate is hundred times worse

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga frey
* im still wondering why'd she did all that tho
But she still shitty so that collar is good for her

Double-page supporter
So, he let her live? Gee, what a great move... What next, going to run yourself through with a sword and tell the villain "See, I killed myself. Now don't attack them"? As if doing something like you just did has ever, in the history of ANY world, worked. (Hint, it hasn't, and never will)

Double-page supporter
This is FAR FAR FAR better than actual google translate. So stfu and be grateful someone picked this up and its readable translation. Or else get off your high horse and do a better job at translating it.

@DarkLyghtZ Agreed, this GT is good. There is some actual effort put in when comparing the raw in Google Lens to this translation. Compared to the previous update rate, the speed vs. quality is a pretty decent trade-off.

Good job GoogleMachine-kun!

@Siikalahna It's not like he really has much of a choice here, this wasn't done out of mercy, it's done because this woman is the Lynchpin of the country, if she dies, what will essentially happen is the nobles fighting to gain the power to usurp the throne, because over time the king has lost a lot of his power to her. The country could even erupt into civil war, and completely ignoring that that would probably put his family more at risk than that woman generally could even if not threatened, that would just be a mess, and the MC's aim is to live a normal shut-in life.

Fed-Kun's army
as someone who has played far too many Google TL games, this is FAR FAR FAR better than just being machine translated. There are some errors here and there but not enough to call this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread