He's not five lady he's like 10 and they can be moody little shits even for normal kids Ains is a child politician a different breed I kid you not.

Aggregator gang
Uh oh... is there trouble brewing already?? I didn't think Ain would ever show a face like that to her.... Or at least not this quickly....!

She's starting to annoy me. She's not even trying to know them as a person. She's just trying to play house and refuse to understand the reason things are happening. She didn't even want to learn anything new just her own thoughts and ideas

Ah yeah she’s starting to annoy me as well. Didn’t think I would have to drop this series so soon. Her clingy and obsessive behavior is getting to me, no matter how much she thinks ‘‘she’s helping Ain out” she doesn’t really seem to be thinking about the overall picture in her situation (granted she isn’t perfect yeah I know 🙄). Probably will check once the series get further, but I highly doubt anything will change unless some sort of serious incident occurs.

lmao she's treating him like a smol child now, that's a bit too much. He's a noble with lots of education, c'mon now.

@DexHaunter that's cause he is a small child? lmao I'm glad she's acting the way she is. Way more credible for someone who came from our time. That, and she's a daycare teacher. Of course she'd treat him like the child he is 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks shes getting insufferable

Even for someone that has worked at a daycare center, I doubt anyone would enjoy someone being this annoying. If i were twelve and she'd come at me that strong, i wud politely ask her to back the f up because her invading every aspect of my life would piss me off regardless of age.

And to be frank, I kind of feel our mc is a tad stupid. She's questioning the sudden change in dukes behavior while not taking into account her own behavior which is vastly different from the original Rosellia. She's also not trying to understand why they have to go through such harsh training. I mean ffs she has read the novel, she should know the gist. Even if she doesn't, she can at least make the effort to educate herself.

She's basically one of those naive characters that forces he own ideologies on the side characters without trying to understand them in depth. But the sad part is both leads of this webtoon find her insufferable actions adorable. I mean aren't they suppose to be evil badass villians??? Her stupidity should've made them hate her and plot to kill her but dam they just find her charming. Perks of being the mc i guess. Which puts me off even more.

I know I'm nitpicking but the author could have made her actions a bit subtle but the way she's trying to get close to Ain is so jarring that ugh I'm dropping this webtoon.

Now that my massive rant is over, I feel refreshed. Adios my fellow readers, I hope you stick around till the end unlike meee🖖🏽

Y’all, she’s not a perfect character. Sure she’s naive but this is the beginning of the story. Hopefully the author have her grow and develop their relationships more deeply.

I’m just glad she’s not another Mary Sue.

Double-page supporter
How old is Ain again? If he's 12 imagine being in his place, with his mother butting into every space he has. It'll be annoying, no? Yes. I get she has good intentions, but her actions make her really annoying. I think the author is going for the fluff outta this but her actions just come off far from it. I chose to ignore it at first but I think I had enough of her not getting past her naivety, not pausing to understand the world and environment she fell into. I think I'll take a break from this and come back after 20 or so chapters later.

Thanks for the chapter!

it's funny to see people overanalyze this manwha.... y'all take a break god.

anyway isn't Ain's mask cracking? he's been a bit obvious recently.

You guys are overanalyzing this lol... i like the fluff, she's ok. Ain & his father are already a super capable person. Ofc she eventually will hit by the truth someday and if Ain loves to play around with her or try to taste being a normal kid, i don't see anything wrong with it, it's not like he can't break his mask or can't protest, he could do that anytime.

I'm sorry but the girl who just get into this world is acting annoying, if it were someone else she'd be already dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous
Pretty sure she hasn't, but she has no idea what it means to be one. She has a lot of pre-existing opinions about things she has read in the book. However, she didn't really pay much attention I guess to the world building. So a lot of her opinions are incorrectly formed. She also isn't adapting to the changes she herself has been making. She is treating everyone but Ain as if they are static characters who can't be change, and do not have their own opinions and feelings. Always condemning but never asking why it was done if the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread