Dex-chan lover
'!?' on his dick for reasons...
n2.jpg

Contributor
@HxTaiReaparunoo

He did. The last translator said the author hinted at something big coming soon, so it could mean it’s being published in English.

At this point, it would make more sense to just support the official release when it’s released.

Power Uploader
@HxTaiReaparunoo

lol, we didn't drop it, but I thought the chapters came out on the 9th of every month and that this month's chapter was delayed because of Golden Week (like most other magazines were), I only just realized this is not the case.

I'm not angry though.

Group Leader
Lmao snipe over snipe. Well not like i care since we dropped this but good to see Rhino getting sniped. Thank you for the translations, and the snipe!
Also @xyzzy and @HxTaiReaparunoo Yes the author told me that this manga will be getting licensed in English in couple months. I have announced it both in my discord server, and reddit, as well as here but seems like some people wants to keep translating it. I mean it's not a problem right now since it's still not licensed but it didn't felt good keep going with series that is getting licensed, so that's why we dropped this series.

Group Leader
No point in asking for donation lad when there is a proper reason from the other TL group, unless you didn't pay attention and just want to milk a popular series for "donation".

Users who are viewing this thread