Group Leader
mfw there's no 'Fooms x suffering' in sight

m9RiiNf.png

let's fucking go

Finally, the true route is here.

plz no fight me

Dex-chan lover
so the multiverse ending follow the order of the last popular character poll?

next might be Senpai and Sensei

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the pacing of this one more than the other routes, so I'm looking forward to it's conclusion.

Group Leader
   ∧∧ ∧∧ Thanks!x2
⊂ヽ( ^ω^)つ^ω^)つ Nepu!x2
  \   /  /
  ( __フ( __フ
  (/  (/
If there will be a true harem end (route 6?) Then I need the true end! Nariyuki x Books! The loner route!

All the people waiting for a harem ending; I truly don't understand you.

Are you new to manga? New to anime? Have you not seen a harem pan out a thousand times? Are you not sick of the non-conclusive endings? The cliche? Do you not want to see a wholesome relationship develop between two people?
Am I the one not understanding something?

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 It has nothing to do with the poll, we saw how the routes will go at the end of Uruka's arc. Uruka->Rizu->Fumino->Asumi->Mafuyu.

Definitely better than the Rizu Route. Not sure if it's better than the Uruka Route.
The next chapters will tell

I like to think that Uruka's route is the canon route since it has all characters present during its run. It also shows Nariyuki struggling to comprehend his emotions about her and even asks his dead dad what to do. It shows that all other girls support his decision and back him up to run after Uruka. Its a good end, but lacks the lovey-dovey stuff except for the proposal in the end, which is fine for an ending since it ties up loose ends.

Rizu's route is... weird. I already consider it non-canon since the route starts at the Christmas arc, where Rizu asks to play a game with Nariyuki (which never happens in the canon story). It follows the "main" Uruka route except this time Uruka never confesses. I call it the "wacky" route since it had it's own sub-plot with Sawako, and the inclusion of the ghost being a main character.

I'm expecting Furuhashi's route to be the more "romantic" route, where-in everything plays out exactly like Uruka's route until the accident happens. I expect more lovey-dovey hijinks since Nariyuki is taking care of her. And it is also safe to assume that Uruka won't confess either just like in Rizu's route.

I like how they just change or add one thing to Uruka's route to shift it to another girl's route. Feels very VN but not quite.

Users who are viewing this thread