Tadano destroys the boys with his crossdressing Tadano-kun-chan tactics and also destroys the girls with his Chadano tactics.

Best MC ever.

True men dont use pocket warmers. They wear two pairs of light jackets, even during summer.

This man is an Übermensch. He has flaws, but his strengths just hit everything out of the ballpark.

You know a male Harem/slice of life MC is good when you can actually remember their name, and I’m not gonna forget Tadano’s. Chad MC right here

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think this two understand how love rivals work. You generally don’t make sure your rival in love, experiences the same things you do with your mutual crush. Also yeah, she might have gone too far in the end. The friend line might send mixed messages to Tadano that they only want to be friends. It’s only going to get harder for here on out. The war... has only just begun. All that said, this was still really nice. I love the series, but I haven’t seen much actual romance progression since the school festival arc. And because I really wanted the romance plot to continue already, everything else felt like it was dragging. I do wonder how many hundreds of chapters will pass before someone confesses.

I am not a fan of these "equal romance moments" chapters, though they are unique in the romcom scene of things...

Users who are viewing this thread