See, this chapter just shows the girls are already in the mindset of sharing. Polygamy route is leaving the love station.

Dex-chan lover
Pocket heaters last for 12 hours????

I m p o s s i b l e

And remember, kids

Sharing is caring

Especially sharing the boy

Dex-chan lover
Being a chad while being the best grill, hito-sensei is freakin genius

So many harem end with no choice, but we get one fmc sometimes.

When the last time you saw a normal single fmc romcom turn into a harem, then end as a harem?

Fed-Kun's army
Ano... Shouko-chan, Rumiko-chan, I don't think this is how it works. That's just my opinion, mind you. You girls do you. Or him.

Double-page supporter
@Seenata Well the chapter doesn't give us new friends to claim. And after Chapter 223 i prefer not to have awkwardness arise between friendsout of shared love towards the MC. Heck the chapter didn't even accomplish to lighten neutron star dense MC up the slightest. The gym part is just unfluffy.

This Chadano mem'ing in the comment section is only caused by the credits page. Without eye heart insertion you only see to females dump founded of the situation they are in with the MC. And he has pretty much nothing to say. Because if he focus attention to one of em he will hurt the other. And striking a conversation that has a natural flow in that situation is even for best rhetorical trained people who aren't dense the slightness hard stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread