Double-page supporter
lmao i love this idiot duo shoko & rumiko-chan <3
they always wanna share him lmao they might as well make it official, OT3 ENDING WHEN

Dex-chan lover
@keks503 he always go along

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv lol self esteem, he sometimes thought about the possibility of Komi liking him, just to dismiss it. In fact, he detected it before Komi itself detected it. Don't remember if he detected the possibility with Mangabi, but i think he perceived something already.

Dex-chan lover
Arcs like these really make me glad I am not invested in this series, otherwise the sheer staggering amount of no progress being made, and the thickness of the MC's head would have driven me mad.
Tadano is a guy whose main characteristic, is to be able to properly read into people, in particular what they find hard to express. But then he becomes a romance-protagonist, and all that goes under.

But who cares, not me, that's who. Cute shit.
P.S: If it's anything like: "Oh he knows, but he's too afraid / uncertain / inexperienced to do something about it", then that might as well be the lamest excuse one can think of. It's realistic, but it's as far away from being "fun" as one can imagine. It never made for a good story in anime.

Dex-chan lover
Pocket warmers for the safe! 12 hours, almost as powerful as OLD SPICE BODY ODER BLOCKER 16 HOURS OF PROTECTIONS.

Carrer counseling, huh? Well Komi-san clearly should be a public speaker, maybe even work on the radio.

Dex-chan lover
He gets taken by two girls after school to a storage room...

I mean, there's dense and then there's a fucking neutron star dense.

Aggregator gang
What the hell was this chapter? It made no fucking sense! I definitely enjoyed it, however.

Dex-chan lover
Why chose one if you can have both?

Vicky_capa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread