Dex-chan lover
Please no harem ending... I feel sorry for Manbagi, but sometimes your feelings are unrequited in life. Komi and Tadano are the OTP.

Tadano formed from neutron star matter confirmed.
Two girls acting weird but not overly touchy (after the cheeks bit), pushing each other to spend time with you in a secluded space... I'm engineer level awkward and socially blind, but even I'd know something was up.

I doubt that it's really gonna happen, but imagine how funny if Tadano ends up with someone other than KomiBagi.

Dex-chan lover
The first part was cute. The gym storage part was confusingly bad. And Komi not speaking in that place, but speaking otherwise when together with those two is stretching the situation into a mess. Just a chapter that is filler if at all, if ya count out the awkward physical contact poking the cheeks.

Dex-chan lover
CHADano strikes again.

Y6TsqfV.png

Господи это идеально. Я конечно из ордена Манбагофилов, но главе этой рад

Google translate for Volodia:

"Lord, this is perfect. Of course, I am from the Order of the Manbagophiles, but I’m glad to this chapter"

Fed-Kun's army
So, Chadumiko and Chadano. I wonder if we'll see Chadomi one day

@Volodia не ожидал увидеть тут русскоязычный комментарий!

Dex-chan lover
@Airwave2k2 just out of curiosity, what do you consider to be a canon chapter, you know, not a filler but an actual "correct" chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread