Dex-chan lover
Weirdly komi and manbagi are the only rivals that i can see end up as both tadano's girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata I'm beginning to think that the author is actually considering putting the three of them in a three-way relationship considering how the two girls are really making sure they both get to do things with Tadano.

when Tadano impregnates Komi, she's gonna want Manbagi to become pregnant too lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione nah, i don't think so, but we shall see, though i see in twitter many fans asking about conclusion of triangle love, and author say, "maybe valentine day is the best arc/day to conclude the triangle love" that's it, still we don't know when, but when we enter valentine day arch we can see the conclusion to this whole triangle love thingy

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm waiting for them to take it to the next level and see how these two maidens take each turns of Chadano's "firsts" with them and vice versa

All kiddings aside, what manbagi said was kinda sad like chadano sees her as a 'friend' or is it just me?

Also I like how tadano is being such a chad here without any ounce of Trapdano-kun-chan

Dex-chan lover
@In_The_Nightside_Eclipse I was mostly joking on the three-way relationship thing because of how insistent they are on having an equal share of Tadano. I never knew about that time frame of when this love triangle business will end, though. Thanks for letting me know.

Users who are viewing this thread