Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Career counseling. Career? Komi future veterinarian and Tadano future psychologist.

Dex-chan lover
Hand touching? Lewd.
Cheek touching? CALL THE AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY

Also that end page is glorious.

Dex-chan lover
"kay got it"

Next time I flirt with a random gurl, I'll say those lines. Let's se how they work for me because for Chadano THEY MOTHERFUCKING WORKED

Dex-chan lover
I worry for these girls futures. Next thing you know they both agree to follow Tadano to whatever college he enrolls in, and later convinces him to share an apartment with them and before long this manga becomes a reprise of Threes Company

Double-page supporter
@magnatrout

To be fair this is more progress than the average chapter... because it even addressed the issues of their feelings at all, and there was the vaguest hint of tension for a moment...

That said, yup, real progress would be nice, but I'm resigned to this ending in an open nobody-definitively-wins ending whenever it eventually does end...

... everychapter we stray further from the Oneshot's light ;-;

Dex-chan lover
That's not dropping your spaghetti, that's dropping the whole pasta factory.

Dex-chan lover
People always said its stupid how Tadano can read any and all situations yet fail to get Komi and Manbagi's hints, but few actually considers that maybe he is that way because the girls acts like total weirdos around him.

Also, Chadano is becoming too big strong.

xdol6xH.png

Users who are viewing this thread