Oh damn, guys, I didn't know we were having spaghetti for dinner, hell yeah, thanks homies.

Dex-chan lover
I think there are no "ships" in this one, considering even the main characters are shipping their threesome. Chadano just isn't in the know yet, but I doubt he would say no to that considering how considerate of a people person he is. Especially when it comes to those 2 girls.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi is so cute in this chapter, about time to act as a gyaru.
Motherfucking Chadano strikes again, my kokoro is doing doki doki so fast because of this beautiful bishonen, and i'm not homo.

They need to stop throwing bones to the poor poly shippers like me who will undoubtedly be disappointed when the end finally comes. I dare not dream that they might actually commit to the triad ending.

They're again playing with Tadano like he is a toy that they share. This chapter makes it ridiculously a fact. I hate them so much. Poor Tadano.

No update yet? i know i'm getting this freely but lack of komi san is killing me

Dex-chan lover
awww shit i read too fast and now i caught up to the latest chapter

Dex-chan lover
image.png

tips fedora*

Dex-chan lover
Super cute how awkward the two girls are trying to keep everything "even" when it comes to interacting with their love interest.

Fed-Kun's army
Ususlly I'd complain about his densnes, but good god they're so dumb. So cute. but so fucking dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread