Supporter
Just imagine how severely injured Mendel would've been if Gaolong used him to break their fall. Mendel made a dangerous gambit counting on Gaolong to forget the ringout rule.

@adumin in the heat of a fight you dont know how easily you can lose track of everything especially when you are fully focused on your opponent, Gao lang its not a regular purgatory fighter so its normal for him to forget stupid rules like the ring out. to be fair, even a boxing ring and boxing rules are a little hard to deal for novice boxers at least until they get used to it. so its not Gao lang fault.

Dex-chan lover
raian 's tsundere is so funny .

page 10 :
- the fighters are all banding together .
- no , they are not . nothing has changed . raian and justice police are still acting like d!cks .

page 14 : so this is falcon 's ninja finger gesture . i thought he was just scratching his nose , lol . and fighting with his sun-glasses on is stupid .

@TatsumaruOZ, yeah, that's exactly what i said.. try reread some of my comments, maybe because it's too long so you miss some of my points..

I really love how Kanoh tells Gaolang to keep his head held high. A really nice touch of character development for him.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically though, I don't think even purgatory fans would like a ring out like this. It's just so anti-climatic.

Hope we see more of Mendel honestly though, despite what happened he's still pretty cool (both story and design), and he might be forced to change in the future too so that he can become stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread