im assuming that rihito will fall out of the ring and use his insane grip strength to pull himself back up

@AnimationDude well.. i don't really care about the outcome, for me dirty tricks are dirty no matter it's working or not..
in fact, what Medel did was just taking advantage of the rules, it's clearly Gaolang fault for not noticing that..and he knew that it was his fault..
and it's not like they didn't tell Gaolang the rules tho.. it's not really cheating or anything..
i mean can you really blame someone for tricking people out of the ring in Sumo fights? simply learn the rules, it's just simple rules anyway..
i mean, you should aware of ring out if you fight in Sumo fight right? it's the same at Purgatory..

and don't get me wrong, Gaolang is my favorite characther, it just that this time he's doing a mistake.
and actually it's a good thing that they show this earlier, so readers could be more aware of that..

@adumin i see where u are going here but i disagree. not because of he played dirty but because of how it happend. he should have not had the control to throw him out like that since he is so much lighter than him and Gaolang should have just fell on his knees, medel before him as his punchingbag..

@TheInvisableKid well, we can't really talk about technical stuff like that in fiction like this..
what had happened, happened..
the script just simply going that way..

and i just think, it was simply because Medel was so used at that situations, and Gaolang is completely unaware of that and got tricked..

Thats some bull, i would at least be fine with a double out but for him to win is some crap. Mendel took the pathetic way and its sad how he went from looking for a strong fight to wanting to bail and win cowardly.

Anyway all know Gaolang was WAY stronger than him. Gaolang is much more superior in Muay Thai than boxing and he didn't even have use his Muay Thai for this dude. Sucks they cheated him out of this win.
Ring outs are definitely the lamest thing to add to a freaken underground fight.

Before this fight begins, I'm going to make some predictions, let's see how many hits and how many misses:
1- Rihito will try to throw Falcon out of the ring, Falcon will dodge him and humiliate him, and they'll show the purgatory team laughing at him, because they have too much experience in these fights to throw him out of the ring so easily.

2- Rihito at first equals Falcon, but with time Falcon begins to dominate him, K.A will blame the fear and distrust of being thrown out of the ring, which leads him to lose concentration, while Falcon beats him up. Gaolang's expulsion served not only to win, but to break the concentration of the fighters who are with rules they do not control.

3- After several chapters of Rihito resisting to lose, Falcon calls him weak, there will be a fashback of the training, and of all the times called weak. Then he will surprise the association by concentrating on the combat, since he has changed since then, and is no longer so impulsive so he turns the combat in his favor.

4 - Falcon sees the change as a danger and to finish the combat, he will give a tripping, a push or some technique that knows that will send Rihito flying out of the ring, also I am very sure that a final chapter will be him flying, those of purgatory laughing with arrogance, those of kengan scared or disappointed, and Rihito about to touch the edge but without confirmation until the following week.

5- After debate in forums, it is confirmed that Rihito grabbed the stage and will remain hanging, Falcon will go to the edge and will tell him that the typical final speech of you have fought well but this ends here, and will step on his fingers, or something like that, but like Gaolang's fists, Rihitos' fingers are much stronger, So in one of those falcon attacks, Rihito will grab the falcon's leg, making a deep wound in his foot (they don't know him, so they don't know that his weapon is his fingers anymore), falling out of the ring, probably grabbing Rihito, both of them falling, and touching the ground before Falcon.

Tbh, It's very likely that none of this will be confirmed, but with what little I know about manga, and its style, at least 2 or 3 of these predictions will be correct hahhaha

Fed-Kun's army
I bet Rihito gonna lose just for the sake of 'huh, you thought he's gonna win cause the last guy for Kengan lost, fools?!!!!'

This should be like the equivalent of fighting with a hoodie on.

There's some things you just don't do.

@adumin
Issue with that argument is that this is in’t sumo where both parties are already trained with the mindset to avoid getting ringed out. You keep repeating the word rules over and over But it really doesn’t change the context of the situation.

Carlos has had potentially an entire decade to get used to these rules meanwhile this was Goalong’s first time fighting Under such conditions. That’s part of where the unfairness comes in. His “Boxer” mindset only doubled down once he found out he’d be fighting a boxing legend. So assuming someone who also dislikes Boxing for its corruption so much that they left he the sport Gao never even considered the possibility that honor among boxers was gonna get thrown out the window.

Instead of following through on his “faster than light” and “I can kill a God” talk he ended up taking the easy way out. Throwing away honor and focused only on winning. Resulting in victory based not on who is the superior fighter overall but on a technicality. That’s going to leave a bitter taste in most people’s mouths. I’m not mad, I just find it a little confusing how anyone expects all of the readers not to find this end result extremely annoying given all of the shit talking Carlos was doing only to get knocked out but still be called the winner.

These toe nails of the falcon suggest a scratching match. Too obvious how they will underestimate Rihito and then come out as winner.

@AnimationDude sorry man, it's not like i respect how Medel win, but i still think this is mostly Gaolang fault to not aware of the ring out..

i mean, trained or not, they are agree to fight in Purgatory rules, then fight in Purgatory rules..
you need to be ready no matter what..
it's not like the rules is that complicated..

simply even if you Volleyball player, but you agree to fight in Soccer, then you play in Soccer rules no matter what.. you expect your enemy would give you a handicap just because you new?

and it's not like i blame Gaolang either to fall on that trick, yeah, of course anyone in that heat would less aware for that, i would also would just punch Medel as hard as i can in that situation..
but in the end, we can't be that naive in underground battle..

so I'm not mad for it and call this a shitty writings.. it's still reasonable writings for me..

Users who are viewing this thread