Power Uploader
Gaolang J O B B ED, oh well, tbh I thought Medel would lose, but author played his cards right.
In 1st part we had wannabe Jin Kazama, looks like 2nd part has wannabe Ryu Hayabusa. Let's see if he's a fighter for real or just a dummy for Kirito to show off.
Thanks for translation HnG.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's disappointing. Rihito isn't taking this fight unless he goes for a ring out and we all know he's too stupid/prideful for that. Looking forward to match there tho

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Raian will just kill the person his against with just to spite them his not one to follow rules anyway

and then proceed to mention about how all of them will be fighting like this at the end of the tournament.

@Big_Boss
Not how jobbing works but go off I guess.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Ovdose
Ya might wanna just drop this manga now then.
We already have a ton of bs martial arts stuff and I doubt the writer is stopping. I mean the pure fact that Koga will end up surpassing people like Ohma and Raian in its self is pretty wild given the skill,experience,background, and genetic gap.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck, I really didn't expect this match up. Rihito vs FALCON? The match hasn't even started yet and this is already better than Gaolang vs el meme man

Look at Falcon's feet at page 14, those toenails look super sharp. He is going to do the same that Rihito but with much more range.

I want extra saltines and falcon win, since this fight smells like adam vs zeus

Dex-chan lover
So all this shit about "No one's good enough to fight me! Fuck boxing! I'm bringing back REAL fighting!!! I'm underground! The realest of the realest!" And then he turns out to be Mayweather. What a joke.

Dex-chan lover
The Carlos vs Gaolang fight pretty much went the same way the Sen vs Agito fight did, with Carlos in Sen’s position and actually winning this time. It’s not a complete 1 to 1, but the fight flow is the same, with both being seemingly on the same level, Agito/Gaolang getting slightly overwhelmed for a bit, Sen/Carlos suffering a minor injury and contemplating tactics, then a huge turnaround caused by a devastating injury (or just several severe ones in Carlos’ case).

Then Sen and Carlos both attempted to crawl out of their predicament, Sen by trying to put Agito off balance before he can make any serious blows while he works towards turning things around, Carlos by leading Gaolang to the edge of the arena and using the latter’s lack of consciousness on the winning conditions.

The Agito and Gensai fight also somewhat follows this format, though a lot more intensely. And I guess thats what got people disappointed? People were expecting Agito vs Gensai; instead, they got Sen vs Agito. I remember people shitting on Sen back then too. But it’s not like the gap in fighting ability between Carlos and Gaolang is huge or anything. It’s just that a single moment in this kind of fighting series can greatly influence the outcome.

What were Rihito specialties again, did he cut people's muscle tendons or something? can't quite remember.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for dank video game references from H A Y A B U S A.

@tyli0 he tears people apart with superhuman grip strength.

Dex-chan lover
A ninja is too much of a gimmick to pose a serious threat in a Manga like this.
Cool ninja though.

Users who are viewing this thread