@chucke1992 A lot unexpected. A LOT. This didn't even cross my mind. I had a vague thought of Falcon being a Ninja, since he always kept that same "Stance", so I imagined he could be one. But about the match-up... nah, I doubt even one person seriously thought about this... I honestly thought that Falcon was going up against Misasa, since Misasa is a bodyguard and Falcon seemed something like it to Toyoda. I also imagined their match-up being as something "The Fight Of The Bodyguards" or "The Fight of The Suits". It seems that Falcon is not a Top Tier Fighter, since I doubt that Rihito is losing. He was a jobber in Ashura, and didn't win even one fight. He was humiliated in both of them, and I still think that after his two years training with Kuroki aka "The Beard", he is not a Top Tier Fighter, probably not even in Top 10 of the line-up of Kengan. I do agree that he improved A LOT. He defeated Mokichi who had a 48-1 record without much trouble, so we'll him going all out now. So, if Falcon was a top tier fighter, something like at least Top 5, in pure combat he would probably also beat Rihito, and as I mentioned earlier... I don't think he's losing. It's most likely that he will defeat Falcon by an edge, using all he has. Plus I also think that Flacon is gonna try to get Rihito by a Ring-out and he will do some Sikorsy shit and stay on the arena by using his fingers to grasp the Ring and avoid losing. I'm once more surprised by Sandrovich's choice for this match-up. He's unpredictable as always.

Dex-chan lover
Man and now we get a ninja known for his theatrics.

Is Purgatory just a bunch of gimmicks and cheap tricks?

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't Falcon name be Hayabusa ? It may be a Ninja Gaiden reference :/

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Falcon's way of fighting won't be supernatural bullshit of becoming invisible on the stage and teleporting behind Rihito. His entrance has me worried already.

Dex-chan lover
@XelaOozaru
Rihito and Falcon here have the same gimmick of having false names, it seems. Don’t even remember what Rihito’s real name is. Dunno if it should be translated as Falcon or Hayabusa, though, but if it’s in katakana, probably Hayabusa.

@Ovdose
Give up. Given the spinning tornado, I’m guessing he has a similar skill to Setsuna’s Rakshasa's Palm foot variant, so he’ll probably be doing that same sort of disappearing and “teleportation”.

Dex-chan lover
So the falcom uses his claws in his feet, like a tornado of knives I guess? it will be too easy to figure out!

I guess I'll be back in 3 or 4 chapters... I don't like these guys at all

Group Leader
@Ovdose
We already have some bullshit power like that. Koei Style Blink, remember?

I'm glad that not too many people are bellyaching about Gaolong's defeat. The hype for the next fight is too intense for that to matter anymore!

lmao can’t wait for rihito to get thrown out only to hang on with his superhuman grip, pulling a clutch and winning the match

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i feel like we'll get a super underrated Rihito win....

Users who are viewing this thread