Dex-chan lover
I can tell already my boooi Rihito is gonna win this match and show off his growth.

Falcon gets 2 chapters max, we haven't seen anything of him at all from the purgatory side and Rihito was trained by the legend himself. Looking forward to a nice simple ass-whooping.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, it really did happen. At the very least, there was backlash even in-universe. They know it was pretty bullshit too. Better not do my boy Rihito dirty as well.

Falcon boy's long flowing scarf and headband can't not be detrimental to himself, given how easily his opponent could grab it to mess him up. But I'm guessing he's skilled enough to be aware of and plan ahead of that just so he wouldn't ruin his fashion sense.

I somewhat hope that Rihito will just dig a fighting pit and baisicly eliminate ring outs

Rihito going to beat these ninja ass down and the ninja comeback even stronger and beat Rihito down, that's the moment where Rihito would recall all his training with Legendary old man and beat down the ninja

Lame. It wouldn’t be so bad if the Mexican didn’t have his inner monologue.

Dex-chan lover
I feel compelled to point out that Rihito's name is supposed to be spelled Lihito, as it even says on his shorts. It's because the German word for light is "licht" or something, Daromeon (the artist) explained it on a stream one time. But that's why they use that spelling in the official Netflix subs.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look a ninj....what the fuck is wrong with those toenails! I can't look away from them

Dex-chan lover
@tyli0 Something like that. He has strong gripping strength, which allowed him to tear at the flesh of his opponent. We'll see how that changed with his time training under Beard-sensei.

I hope Rihito wins this one really quickly. The Falcon shows off a fancy gimmick, but then Rihito just flat-out demolishes him with his Kaiwan style.

for you guys who still complaining about the dirty fight, you guys should know this better..
dirty fight already introduced really early in Kengan Ashura, Remember that fat guy who hide weapons?

and they already discussed that, the one who gets fooled is the one at fault.. don't be naive in underground world..

@adumin
Yeah but he is also the fat loser who's tricks ended up getting nullified and laughed off by the manga's OP protagonist.
He then becomes a source of mainly comic relief and only brings down no name fodder characters
Thus not leaving much of any real impact on readers moving forward.
So I'm not shocked most of the fandom forgot about him.

Keep in mind, every single character in the manga who used dirty tricks ended up eventually losing to a "True Warrior" Type character, bad luck, or plot. Medel is the first in dis manga to use actual "dirty tricks", "under-handed plans",or a "cowardly move" and complete all his assigned goals. Meanwhile Mutabe ended giving up like a boss in round 3, medicine man got dunked on by Ohma, and Keade tasted Gaolong's fist,Akoya got choked the fuck out by Cosmo Imai, Hanafusa's virus fuckin FAILED, and Ryu Gao has had his style blocked or shut down several times.

@adumin I think peoples problems with the fight are less about less about the dirty tactics and more about Medel becoming unlikable halfway through the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread