Dex-chan lover
Marco? Miss him so much!!!!!
Can't wait till he reunion with Luffy!

Dex-chan lover
Woohoo, finally Marco is convinced to come to Wano.
And that guy in the last panel is Izo, right?

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Guess Izo was the link needed to get Marco and maybe some other former WB to come.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Chopper. If I were minding my own business and Big Mom stared at me WITH THAT FACE (not that the normal one is better), I'd also need a new pair of pants.
And seriously, the BM pirates got the shaft in Wano. And it's like half of them forgot their powers, like creating a candy elevator, or turning gigantic and carry the Chanter up the stream to name a few.

Dex-chan lover
Shit chapter, how you gonna write the BMPs as a joke. Marco's introduction is underwhelming. Same Sanji gags.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was great lmao, the chopper and mamas children falling back made me laugh so much, also its good to finally see Marco and Neko again, I'm pretty sure the person at the end is Izo the whitebeard commander and brother of Kikunojo, which is fantastic since we didn't really see much of his battle potential in marineforrd.

Also do you think that the wisteria is a homage to demon slayer ending?

Lux

Power Uploader
What's next, Ben Beckmann will show up and push them off the waterfall again? lol

@shut123 Definitely a tribute to Demon Slayer, Oda always gives a tip of the hat to long running series that end, including Naruto and Bleach.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad the big mama pirates didn't bring Katakuri. They probably could've avoided getting knocked off if he were with them.

My theory is that Edward Weevil is Yamato, he is obsessed with Marco and he will lead kaido's son to his true father unwittingly. Doing the job of the flying 6 in the process

Users who are viewing this thread